16

Amaya
Well tonight was going perfect Zane made sweet love to my body and it was so passionate. I felt like we were made up but oh there's so much more drama coming our way. You guys will see later on when reading more of the story. Anyways after Zane ran our bath water in the jacuzzi tub, we got in together to soak and get clean. After she put it down on me I just wanted to be under her. You can call it clingy but I'm in love with this woman. I never looked at anyone else before and that's why it hurt me that she of all people would accuse me. I forgave her of course cause this ain't our first fight we had plenty before we lived together. We had a lot of ups and downs when we were long distant, honestly I wanted to say fuck it but she just sucked me right back in. I don't know what it is about Zane but she had me and I had her for sure. If not than she better let me know now but her ass ain't going nowhere. I will fucking kill her if she plays with my feelings. I might have a cute innocent face but I don't play games. Anyways I didn't wanna think about negative shit I was only focused on positive. Zane and I were working on getting better for us. And I was so glad that her and my daughter was actually getting along.

Anyways after cleaning our bodies we got out of the jacuzzi tub. Zane handed me a towel so I could dry than I threw on my silk robe. She went in the bedroom ahead of me and when I walked in I saw something waiting on me. "Now Zane why would we shower just to get messy again", I asked. "So this is a hotel we can use they water up over and over we don't live here", she said smiling. "Okay you right but still Zane", I said. "But still nothing baby just relax and come sit on it", she said pulling at me. I undid my robe and let my wet curly hair hang and climbed in the bed. I got on top of Zane and rubbed against her strap. I bit my lip and I instantly got wet from rubbing against her. "Zane I want you", I said softly. She eased her strap inside of me and I bit my lip. As soon as she was inside me, she started with slow gentle strokes and I followed her rhythm. I was so into it and so was she and she liked the fact that she knew this shit drove me crazy. She slapped my ass as I rode and started grinding faster on her strap. I had her shit on lock down and she was digging deep inside of me. She held my waist and I couldn't go anywhere. She slammed her strap deeply and fast inside of me.

I was moaning to the heavens and I know somebody heard me. It probably was like 2 hours and we had made more passionate sweaty love. It was more than just sex with us it was always love making. She did her damn thing and that's why I was hooked. Ugh sometimes I couldn't stand her cause she gets cocky. Zane knows she's daddy and always be. This pretty pink pussy belongs to her and only her. Now we were beat and tired so we laid up cuddled next to each other. The air in the room felt good and I knew soon we were going to doze off. "I love you my princess", Zane said kissing me on my forehead. "I love you too daddy always and forever", I said back kissing her on her lips. Never thought I would be so in love with a woman until I met the love of my life online. I wouldn't trade her for the world she is everything to me. She loves me and Zaniyah both and she didn't ever disrespect Zaniyah even when my daughter was being disrespectful. I wish sometimes Zaniyah wouldn't have her dad's attitude but she has a lot of his damn traits. Anyways I just want us all to grow together and get dad better stay the hell away from us. I know that soon he'll try to fuck things up cause I'm with a woman but you're in a whole relationship with a young bitch smh.