5

Amaya
Finally our home looked more like a home in the week we had been staying here. My daughter actually got out and met some friends and I'm glad that she did. She had been away from the house a lot more but I guess that's what she wanted. I didn't question it because I trusted in her to be wit just her friends. I mean girls will be girls right but it was nothing to worry about. I trusted my daughter so she better be on her best behavior. Anyways since she was gone me and Zane had some much needed alone time. We couldn't keep our hands off each other and she could barely keep her lips off me. It was cute though because all this time I couldn't get this kind of love. After being long distant I realized it was worth it. Now my whole world is like joyful because I finally get to be in her arms. I just hope my daughter isn't faking being nice to get what she wants cause I know exactly how she is. I mean she is my daughter I did birth her and she's exactly how I use to be when I was a little girl. I hated how she treated me when she became a teenager. That's one of the main reasons why she was staying with her dad for the longest. I had missed my daughter but her fucking attitude was too much for me. I was content with life right now though.

Hopefully Zaniyah would really warm up to Zane because Zane is really caring. She has a big heart and she went out of her way just for us to be together. She never broke up with me because I have a daughter and I liked that most about her. She was everything I ever needed. I told myself before I would never fuck with a woman but I lied. Zane did something to me I can't explain and now I'm hooked. I just pray we be together for a while and that nothing comes between us. Anyways after me and Zane had our fun time in the bedroom we were now watching tv in the living room. Hours went by and Zaniyah came in exactly at 8pm. "Hey guys what you doing", she said. She just wanted something because she said it in her begging voice. "What do you want Zaniyah go ahead and ask", I said. "Friday after school can I stay at Lanie's house please", she begged. She even got on her knees and I said what the hell. "Okay but you have to FaceTime me when you get there", I said. "Okay thanks so much mommy and oh hey Zane", she said before running upstairs. "Well at least she's happy and she made some friends", Zane said smiling at me. "I'm happy she's doing much better here and I haven't heard any lip", I said. "I think her friend Lanie tried to hit on me", Zane said.

"She probably is curious you know how these teen girls are", I said reassuring her. "I know but I don't want her to be thinking otherwise if she ever comes over here ya know", Zane said. I could understood where she was coming from though. I would feel uneasy if a high school dude was tryna hit on me. Well at least Lanie ain't try to feel Zane up or we would have a personal problem than I would go tell her mom. I mean Zane is 27 and I'm 35 and my daughter is almost 17 so I knew better than to think Zane would look at Zaniyah in that way. If I ever found out some shit was going on like that I would fucking spazz. Zane has seen my ugly side before and even it scares her. I guess she knows that she gotta do right or ima fuck her up. It's not her fault why I'm like this but it's Zaniyah's dad fault. I blame half of the shit that happened to me on him because he basically almost ruined my life. If I didn't get away from his ass he would have probably killed me. Now he claims that he doesn't do drugs anymore or anything else at that matter. Addicts are good liars and will always be addicts unless they really truly go seek help. Zaniyah's dad Patrick needed some fucking help and a lot of it at that.