13

Tyeon
My name is Tye and I just moved to Charolette to be close to my parents and ima freshman in college. Anyways I pulled up to this beautiful ass neighborhood and thought to myself these fuckers got it made. As I drove to the address I had in my GPS I drove pass a family that was outside talking. I think it was a lesbian family but their daughter was bad as hell. She had long colorful hair that matched her just right too. I slowed down acting like I was lost and rolled my window down. "Excuse me I need some help", I said with my deep ass voice. The daughter was staring and almost drooling on herself when she looked my way. The stud came over to help me out and I asked her did she know where Miles Circle was. "Yeah once you keep straight on this road you'll bust a left and keep going and then it will lead you on that road with a lot of houses. It has no outlet so you should see it." "Thanks I'm new here and I don't know my way at all", I said. "No problem my name is Zane, that's my girlfriend Amaya and her daughter name is Zaniyah", Zane said. Her girlfriend was pretty as hell too but her girlfriend daughter I had to have her. "Well I live over on Miles Circle with my parents and maybe we can have a dinner or something", I said.

"That sounds like a plan maybe you and Zaniyah will go to school together", Zane said. "Ima freshman in college so what college does she go to", I asked. "Oh she isn't in college she's a junior but I'm sure she can use an older friend", Zane said. "Yeah I'll be her friend that's not a problem", I said smiling. I thanked her for the directions and headed to the house. Damn I'm 18 and wont be turning 19 til next year I wonder how old her daughter is turning. She was too damn fine I might walk over there here after getting settled in. I reached the house and since my dad mailed me the key I could get inside. I don't think they ever home anyways so basically this was my house. I put the key in the lock and unlocked the door and went inside. The home was beautiful and they had some taste I could say. I scoped out which room I was taking and I went upstairs and found it. The room had all kind of sports shit in it and I knew it was mine. I had a hoop on my door and that shit was lit. I liked the house and it was huge too, much more space than what I was use to. After settling in and putting my things away I played on my iPhone X. My ex girlfriend was tryna FaceTime me but I declined her damn call. I was done with that hoe.

I was getting bored sitting here so I decided to walk over to Zane's house. I left out and locked up and began walking. I made it finally and it looked like they were gone. Zaniyah opened the door after I stood there for awhile. "Oh thought everybody was gone my bad", I said. "Nah I'm the only one here you wanna come in", she said with an innocent smile. "Yeah that's cool", I said shyly. She know she was winning me over with her sexy ass. I walked in behind her and she pointed me to the living room. I hadn't had sex in a minute and I felt as though Zaniyah was turning me on. She didn't even do nothing to me though but be fine as hell. I licked my juicy lips as I sat on the couch. "So are you a stud like Zane", she asked curiously. "Yeah are you straight like these other girls", I asked sarcastically. "Yep I sure am but maybe the right girl could change my mind", she said in honesty. "Yeah I hear you but you ain't ready for that life ma", I said. "Oh you don't know what I'm ready for sir", she said tryna be funny. "You don't wanna call me sir you really wanna call me daddy", I said snickering. "You wish you don't even know me", she said rolling her eyes. "I'm tryna know you though why you think I'm over here sexy."