3

Zaniyah
Well so I met my mom's girlfriend and she looks like a whole man but her face isn't as masculine. She was cute so I guess it was okay but I didn't say I approved. I wish I was still with my dad because I miss my boyfriend now I'm single. Well I think he broke up with me because I'm still a virgin and wasn't ready for sex. Either way it go us breaking up was gonna happen one way or another. It wasn't fair that my mom got to be happy but I can't be. She took me away from my life and my friends. Now I was gonna sit here and pout, hopefully my dad wants me to come back so I can live with him again. He had something going on that's why he couldn't keep me any more. I mean I really don't know what to believe I just think mom is tryna keep my dad away from me. Anyways after greeting Zane she laughed when I called her sir. "I'm not a sir but you can call me Zane", she said with a look on her face. "Sorry I couldn't tell if you had titties or not", I said sarcastically. "Okay babe I'm gonna go now and set up the air beds", she said walking away. "Zaniyah you're so fucking rude", my mother yelled. "Whatever just send me to my dad I hate you", I said storming off. I knew I shouldn't have took it that far but I was mad.

"Okay whatever Zaniyah don't ask me for shit ever again in your life and you can get the fuck out right now", my mother screamed back at me. I just didn't say anything back because I knew if I did I would be out on my own for real. I went to the room I chose and locked the door and sat on the blown up air bed. Hours later there was a knock at the door. "Go away", I said after wiping tears from my eyes. "It's time to eat", said a voice I'm guessing it was Zane's. "Okay I'll be down shortly", I said. I think she left after waiting a little bit but I didn't wanna be bothered. I came down after waiting for like 10 minutes and my favorite food was on the table. Seafood is my favorite and all I seen was lobster tail, crab legs, shrimps, and mussels. I sat down at the table and put on a smile on my face. "Mom I'm sorry for what I said it's just that I have to get adjusted to this move", I said sincerely. "I forgive you but next time you're out on your own", she said. "Zane sorry for being sarcastic with you I guess I gotta get use to you being around." "It's okay Zaniyah it might be a while to get use to each other but I'll be patient with you", Zane said. "Okay now let's eat", I said.

After eating the seafood feast I was full and asked Zane could she blow up my bed some more. She agreed and went upstairs to my room and I stood in the door watching her. I didn't know I was staring until she had finished up. "Oh thank you", I said. To be honest Zane is fine I never seen how muscular she was until she had on a tank top and her dreads were hanging to the middle of her back. Her smile was a panty wetter for sure but I wasn't gay and that's my mom's girlfriend. I suddenly shook the thought of her out my head and tried not to think of her. When I laid down in bed I got wet cause she was on my mind. I decided to rub my clit and closed my eyes and let my imagination run wild. I tried to think about Erin my ex but than Zane's face would flash in. Her face made me cum all over my finger and I had to take a shower after that. Maybe that shower will get my mind off her. I went inside my bathroom and ran the shower water. I turned the temp to hot and got naked and stepped inside. I felt so much better after being clean because my mind was filled with dirty thoughts. I thought to myself this isn't good so I need to hurry and make friends here so I can stay away from the house for a while.

(Zaniyah in media)