14

Zaniyah
No lie but that damn stud who was here had my shit leaking like a broken faucet. Between her and Zane I didn't know what to do. While I was home I yearned for Zane but maybe this stud could take my mind off her. "So what's your name", I asked. "Oh my name Tyeon ma but you can call me Tye", she said. Tye was muscular and looked very well built and I couldn't stop staring. Her lips were pink and so damn juicy. I imagine what they would feel like on my flesh and instantly could feel my panties get moist. I knew I would be needing a new pair soon that's why I don't like wearing underwear. "So Tye you gotta girlfriend", I asked in curiosity. "Nah but I gotta boyfriend", she said tryna be funny. "Whatever you don't even like boys", I said. "How you know that I told you that you don't know me either." "Well if you like men than that's really gay cause you look like a damn nigga", I said. "Ima damn fine one too right luh baby", she said. "I guess you look okay", I said rolling my eyes. "Oh you guess huh okay fine I can be ugly I still get play", I said shrugging my shoulders. "Nah you get hoes that's what that is called", I said. "I don't got shit though not even a girl my ex is the only one blowing my phone up. As I spoke her up she was calling.

"What you do to these girls Tye", I asked slightly biting my lip. "I don't talk about what I do I'd rather show but you too young and you not ready", she said. "I'm about to be 17 in a month so hush", I said. "Make me hush", she said in a soft low tone. Her deep voice was turning me on and I had to get away from her. I was ready to jump all over her but I don't know if I'm ready for all that for real. Who knows she might be gentle with me and take her time with my body. Now I wanted to find out but I didn't want her to get in trouble because I was still 16. "Why you so quiet ma", Tye asked. "Cause you ain't making me be loud", I said twirling my hair. I was flirting now and coming out my box. I don't know how Tye and Zane got me hooked on them but I haven't thought about being with a boy since I saw Zane. All boys want is one thing though and a girl will probably love you forever. I mean I might be wrong but even Lanie had a long relationship with her ex girlfriend. The last girl I almost gave a chance to fucked up her chances so we ain't even get to start a relationship. She was the school's biggest stud hoe anyways and I should've known better.

Anyways maybe Tyeon would give me a chance and show me better than she could tell me. We still was chilling and it was getting late my mom texted me saying her and Zane got an hotel and was making up tonight. I said gross out loud thinking I said it to myself and Tye asked what was wrong. "My mom and Zane at a hotel they not coming home tonight they gonna be doing the nasty", I said giggling like a little girl. "So can I stay the night with you ma my parents ain't never home and it's boring there", Tye asked. "Yes you can stay over I'll let them know", I said. She said okay and went back to her house and grabbed some overnight things. I texted my mom that our new neighbor was here with me and she's staying over and they both agreed it was fine. Zane had the nerves to text me and say don't let her do anything with you. If I wanted her too she can hell Zane don't run me she's with my mom. I'm not getting in between them anymore I found who I want. Yes I want Tye even though I just met her but I vibe with her. While she left I took a hot shower and played with myself as I thought about her. I kept screaming her name until I came on my fingers. I hurried and washed cause I felt so nasty just playing with myself.