15

Zane
I couldn't stay mad at Amaya for long but I know people really do wanna jeopardize our relationship. I loved Amaya she wasn't going anywhere but I hate to break her heart about Zaniyah. I wasn't gonna say nothing cause I think Zaniyah wants that Tyeon girl. I don't know why I got in my feelings when Amaya said she as staying over with Zaniyah. I knew I should've just left the house when she pushed up on me. Now I couldn't stop thinking about her. The way she was teasing me made me wanna ease up in her. I wanted to make her pussy leak and feast on her like a Sunday dinner. Now Tye might do that tonight while she's there. I got mad again so I decided to roll up the weed I got from my guy earlier. Yes me and Amaya smokes that's what keeps us sane. After rolling up I lit the blunt and Amaya went to change into something more "comfortable". After a few hits she came back looking like a damn entree. Her hair was curly and she had on a silky see-through robe. I licked my lips cause I wanted to eat her up right now. My eyes were glossy now all because I was high. Amaya came over and took the blunt from me and sat on my lap. She was grinding against me and it felt so good. I fondled at her nipples and she let out a sound.

I put the blunt in the ashtray saving it for later. I now had both hands on Amaya's nipples, playing with them and they began to harden. She kept grinding harder on me and my hands explored her body. My hands were rubbing her thighs now and I was half way to her clit. I could feel the heat coming from her love box and that meant she wanted me. I grabbed her thighs harder and that turned her on even more. I moved my hand up and took two fingers and rubbed on her clit. She was wet but not that wet but she was about to be. I eased both of my fingers in and she spread her legs more for me. "Daddy fuck me", she whimpered as I played with her wet pussy. She must not know I was gonna make her soaking wet and have her ass dripping down her thighs. I fingered her pussy much more faster now and all I heard was gushing noises. Yeah babe shit was getting wet as fuck with me. She was turning me on like fuck with her moans. I played with her pussy until they had my fingers soaked and I tasted my hands. She tasted so sweet so I decided to plunge my tongue in between her flaps. I slurped up her juices that I left from fingering her and than flicked my tongue hungrily up and down on her clit. She was busting in my mouth as I was making her legs shake like crazy. I held her arms down cause she tried to run while I kept going. I wasn't done with her, we wasn't done until I was ready. I looked up on her eyes while I was still tasting her sweetness. I let her go after I felt I was satisfied by the mess I made her create. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. I went into the bathroom and ran us some water in the jacuzzi tub. I set the massage jets on high and let the water fill up the tube. "I don't want anything to come between us", Amaya said as I walked back to where she was. "I know and I was wrong to just jump to conclusions baby", I said. She looked at me with eyes of love and lust and I knew I couldn't do anything to fuck this up. But how the hell am I gonna tell her about her daughter. I guess that'll be the only thing I hide from her until I guess Zaniyah leaves for college. Hopefully she leaves and doesn't go to a college close to home. Hell but if she falls for Tyeon than I'm pretty damn sure she'll want to stay. I have to keep her from that girl she looks like she's no good. Anyways back to this night with me and my baby, cause I didn't need anything distracting me from her.