Series 6: Black

"Anna..... Anna  common can you hear me?"... the voice was faint 

I could hear someone calling out my name; I can't feel my hands, what is wrong with me .........

"Anna, please open your eyes, can you hear me?

Gasping for air, I held both hands to my throat  ..... my eyes popped open to images, gazing down at me.

"Thank God" I heard Ayo, "pumpkin you scared me for a minute, are you alright?"

Confused I looked at my best friend and two others, Bianca and him.
"What happened?" I asked, trying to look calm, tell you the truth, this has got to be the most embarrassing day if my life. First I lost my best friend to a girl. Now, I am sitting on the floor with people looking down at me like a cute lost puppy. So typical Anna! 

"One min we were talking, and you mentioned going to bed. Then the next thing was finding your face down. " said my best friend in anxiety.  
"Must be fatigue. "  I said reassuring them. " I had a long day, and the flight must have caused it too." I staggered
"I am fine. " 

"No, you're not. I will take you to bed" he said " Ayo, don't worry. I will take care of her" he continued 

I flagged his hands off my body, but he still held on to me. I eventually lost all the strength to fight him off.it all went dark, and silence took over.

 ****************

Waking up after a long sleep isn't always the best feeling for me. I am not a morning person, but I try to be effective with my routine. The bang was coming hard at the door; I woke up because I couldn't stand it anymore.  

"Good, you Re-up. I wasn't sure about what I should do or who to call." 

What is he doing here? Did Ayo put him up to this? Shoot I should be on my plane back to the city. I tried getting out of bed, but he pulled me back with his smirk and dark eyes.

"You can't go anywhere now. I called the hospital; they are sending someone over to take a look at you."

"Why? I feel fine... see" I stretched out

"Nah! Not on my watch. You passed out three times before daybreak. You don't look fine pumpkin. "

"Don't call me that ... where is ayo?" I looked out the window "I have a plane to catch and a meeting to attend." 

"Ayo went to Bianca's, he was worried. I told him to stay the night there that I will take care of you. And no, I called the airline to move your plane till Saturday ......." 

"What?" I shouted, " Who are you to control my life!how could you handle that without consulting me first?" I yelled in his face.

He smiled and looked right down at me. 
"Pumpkin,  you need rest. And I am trying to help you. You can always find ways to have your meeting. I am pretty sure you're an asset to your company, your boss will understand "

As he was going to touch me, I held his hand up.
"Don't touch me. I am not some random girl."

"No, you're not. Have some breakfast. "

He gave me a peck and left the room. I stared hard at breakfast.  Why does he make me feel this way? Why can't I say no to him?
Who is Philips San?

  Why does he make me feel this way? Why can't I say no to him? Who is Philips San?

Thanks for reading.
Vote, share and comment.👍👌