9

The next day, Ren was late again. I realized I didn't actually mind. This was the only place I could be alone and think. I hoped he'd never come, that I could just lie there for the rest of my days. But of course, that was impossible.

His footsteps were heavy, but not as loud as I would have expected for someone of his size, probably because of his training as a fighter.

Before he could ask, I lifted up my skirt and scooched myself to the edge, leaving my legs closed for now, not wanting to give him an excuse to scold me. I still flinched when I felt his hand on my bare calves pushing them up and pulling them apart.

"I saw you yesterday, at the evening announcements," he said as he undid his belt. "Did you see me?" 

"Yes, of course."

"So you know who I am?"

"Yes."

"Did your friend tell you?" 

After a pause, I said, "I don't think I know what you mean."

"You were sitting with another Breeder, a blonde, named Anika. She comes from bad stock. Her sister was nothing but trouble and neither is she."

"If you don't mind me asking sir, why does the Order want her as a Breeder if she's no good?"

"That's none of your concern." His thumb dug into my thigh painfully as he lined himself up with my entrance. "Don't let that deviant poison you with her... ideas. It will make life here very unpleasant for you." When I didn't respond, he added, almost aggressively, "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes," I whispered feeling the hairs on my arms stand up on end.

Then, as though in an attempt to end the conversation, he pushed forward, penetrating me, and it was only a few pumps before he finished, barely even a full minute.

When he stepped back, redoing his pants, I could sense his confusion. He didn't know why he'd climaxed so quickly, and he didn't like that he'd done it, thought it made him look weak. But I knew why, and long after I'd left that room, I still smiled over it. Because there was at least one thing that turned him on: control.