Announcement

Hello! I've avoided writing too many author's notes in this story because I wanted to maintain a more minimalistic style, but there's something I wanted to discuss with you guys.

Even though there's clearly a lot left to cover in this book, it's about 2/3 completed, and I'm hoping to finish it within a few months. Around that time, I'm going to start publishing another Star Wars fanfic. I've been working on two stories while writing my current books, and I wanted to know which one my readers are more interested in so I can focus on pre-writing it.

The first story is a fantasy AU retelling of the sequel trilogy. By that I mean it's not in space and the sci-fi elements have been replaced with more Lord of the Rings/Game of Thrones type stuff. The conflict is between several Kingdoms living in close proximity. I'm not doing a good job of explaining it, but it's actually really cool!

The second story idea is another prequel to the sequels (what a phrase, haha) that explores my take on the Knights of Ren. This is a bit more straightforward in concept, but it goes into an in-depth character exploration of Kylo and the other knights from their time at Luke's Jedi school till Kylo eventually joins the First Order.

It would be the world to me if you'd comment which story you'd prefer me publish after this one is finished. You can also message me if that makes you more comfortable and/or leave me feedback on my ideas if you have any. 

If you're reading this a long time after it's initially published, please feel free to comment your preference anyway.