two.

Pandora Gray/ Arella White

"What's your fake name going to be, Nina?" I can hear Jenna strike up a conversation with her as Tori aimlessly rambles on.

"Meadow Melquest, it has a nice ring to it, y'know?" Nina replies, and I agree with her.

"I think, I'm going to change my name to Reagan, you know? Reagan, I really like it, what do you think Pandy?"

Tori, I love you, but for the love of all things food, shut the fuck up. I already have to live with some arrogant jerk.

"Hm? Oh, sorry Tori, I wasn't listening." I study Tori's face, and she looks beyond pissed at me.

But then again, who the hell isn't?

"Fine, I'm just going to go pack anyways. See you Pandy, Jenna, Nina." Tori quickly stands up, smoothens out her purple dress, and walks away quickly.

"What's her deal," Jenna raises an eyebrow suspiciously, "Pandora? It sounds weird calling you that."

" I dunno, I wasn't listening to her." I shrug, not really caring about Tori.

"M'kay. I'm going to go pack too, we leave tomarrow." Jenna stands up, and beckons to me to come with, because we share a room.

"Bye."

"Bye!" Nina turns away from us, and starts talking to one of the Whisperers from earlier. Jenna and I leave the conference room. We take the elevator in uncomfortable silence, and when we finally get to our room, Jenna slams the door.

"You my friend, got a hot guy. I got his older sister." Jenna wags a finger at me and smirks.

"Can we trade? This Harry guy probably has a huge ego."

"He's hot. That defies all, Pandy." Jenna walks over to her closet, and starts throwing random articles of clothing.

"You are so boy-crazed, Jenna. What if he's a softie?" I pull a random red t-shirt off of my face, while Jenna the clothes tornado keeps going steady.

"Then you'll have to change! Or snap at Harry until he can't stand it," Jenna grabs a white t-shirt,and light blue overalls. "Do you think this looks okay?"

"Jenna Bea Love, you are practically a fucking model. You could wear a Spongebob costume and still be able to pull it off. It looks fine. The real question is, what am I going to wear?" I clomp over to Jenna, who spins around and holds a small black dress. "Haha, hell no. I like this." I grab a shirt that says Gives You Hell, and some jeans.

"Attractive, when are we going to go shopping in London?" Jenna walks in to the bathroom.

"Shopping, boys and parties. Why the hell am I even friends with you, Jenna?"

"You know you love me!"

***************************

"Ladies! I wish you all the best of luck. You have your million, but I expect you all to get jobs, and you find your own ways to support yourselves. If your person moves, you move too. " Gabrielle gives us all a wide smile.

Get this show on the road, my bag is heavy.

"Pandora, Meadow, Lynnette, all three of you may board the London plane." I glance over at Jenna, Lynnette?

"I'll miss you, Pandy." Tori comes over and gives me a huge hug.

"I'll miss you too, keep in touch, even from Australia?"

"Absolutely." I turn away, and roll my suitcase to the big jet in the middle if the room. "I love you all! Except you Whisperers," I spin on my heel and glare at the two angels. "You guys can go die in a hole." With that, I make my way, finally inside the plane. Nina waves me over to come sit next to her and Jenna, so I put my suitcase in the upper compartment, and go over. "Are you guys nervous?"

"Kinda, you?" Jenna turns to Nina.

"Extremely, Arella are you nervous?" I shrug, and I hear the engine of the plane roar to life.

"This is Captain Turner speaking, we're taking off. Thank you for flying Angel Hotel Airlines." The intercom says, so I lean over to Jenna and whisper,

"Hey Jenna."

"What?"

"We're soarin', flying!" Jenna's eyes get wide and she playfully whacks me on the head. "Bitch." I mutter. Jenna cups her ear and leans in to hear me, when she knows damn well what I said.

"What? Sorry Arella, can't hear you."

"Bitch fight! Bitch fight!" Nina chants, and we both whip our heads to look at her. "What? That would've been kinda funny, don't deny it." Jenna and I give a look to each other, then we realize it would be pretty fucking hilarious.

*************************

"This is Captain Turner again, we've landed, and thank you for flying Angel Hotel Airlines."

"Nina, Nina...." Nina is in a deep sleep, and I shake her, "NINA I SAID WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

"Who.. what?" Nina's eyes flutter open and I let out a sigh of relief.

"We've landed Sleeping Beauty, are you going to take a cab ride to a place near Niall?" I pull Nina out of her seat, and help her get her suitcase.

"Probably, are you and Jenna staying in a hotel?"

"Yeah, since the people we are assigned to are siblings." Nina finally dislodges her suitcase from the compartment, then we both wheel our suitcases out of the plane, where we see Jenna waiting for us.

"Sleeping Beauty has arrived! Are you taking a cab?"Jenna pops a stick of minty gum in her mouth.

" Yeah, I'll text you guys later tonight? " Nina asks, and Jenna and I nod hastily. "Okay, bye guys!" Nina managed to flag down a cab, and she waved before the cab sped off.