seventy one.

Harry Styles

"Em, mum? I'm back, hello." I slipped away for a bit last night (is it even night? I don't know), was it even last night? "Emmy, hey. How long has it been since I've. . . come?"

"Five days," she answers breezily, damn, it's been that long? "So, you still have a choice. Sit down again, we have more things to show you." Two plush white chairs appear, and we sit down in them Emmy with a remote in her hand. "Gemma, your sister, is amazing, correct?"

"Of course, you'd know." She smiles.

"I'll let you in on a secret, this whole thing is supposed to swing your decision one way. " A TV appears, "Gemma has barely gotten the courage courage to see you, she hasn't slept, nor eaten. The children are with a friend of hers, but she hasn't even gone home."  I frown, I don't want to make her sad.

"Oh." I look down.

"Ashton has stayed right by her side, crying along with her. You're like a little brother to him, Harry." She pauses, "now, the people that may be feeling the guiltiest are Niall and Louis. They were late to meet you, and therefore you were all alone, and. . ." She wordlessly shows me the two, sitting next to each other, "They won't let Ashlyn or Nina come to them, they've shut everything/one out." I watch the two, both of them crying and Louis repeatedly mumbling,

"It should've been me, it should've been me."

"Emmy, I don't want to see anymore of this, I want to go back," My voice cracks, "please let me go back." She shakes her head sadly.

"I don't even want to show you any of this, especially Calum, Luke, Zayn, Liam, Michael, or Ashlyn but I do have to show you Pandora." I shake my head quickly.

"If there's anyone I don't want to see, it's her. Spare me, please." I'm practically begging her, but she says nothing, and I see Pandora talking. "Is this her right now?" Emmy nods, but I keep staring at my lifeless self on the bed.

"Listen," Emmy turns up the volume.

"I have to tell you something Harry . . . okay, I'm just going to say it. I'm a liar.  My name is Arella White, and. . .

I'm your Guardian Angel.

I'm sorry. I've done a shitty job of protecting you , but I've been your Guardian Angel ever since I moved in. I'm not human, and I need to tell you, even if you're awake. I'm not supposed to tell you, but I did. And . . . I'm shitty. I've said it before, but I am. Call yourself a devil, call yourself terrible  but I can promise you, I am made of sin. You're perfect, I love you, I never lied about that.

You know what's funny? It's vice versa, I'm supposed to be protecting you, but you're protecting me. So thank you for protecting me, Harry. Because of you, I live.

And please, pleased don't hate me." Emmy turns off the TV and dabs at her tears, whispering.

"Goodbye, Harry."

I shut my eyes, and when I open them, I see Pandora crying, in my hospital room. "Please don't hate me," she whispers, while her body wracks with sobs, "please don't hate me."

"Why would I hate you? Because of you, I'm now alive, aren't I?"

________________

I'm fucking crying guys this is the end of perfection (not counting the epilogue and book of extras)

Ash xx