twenty five.

A week or so later. . .

Pandora Gray

      "What the actual hell, Gem." I mutter, reading her text again,

From Gem: can all of you guys come to the flat around 7 pm or so? My visitors are coming, and I'd like you to meet them.

I shrug, flopping back onto my bed, when my phone starts to blow up with my texts, and notifications.

From Fellow Fangirl: did you get gem's text? Wtf was that about?

From Goddess: yeah, why are you awake at eight am is my question.

From Jenna: I've been awake since five.

From Nina: well you three just woke me up, thanks -.-

From Goddess: Shaddup, you have a weird text alert. Your problem, your fault.

From Nina: whatever. What are we doing today, because Lou, Niall, Zayn,Liam and Harry are having a Skype sesh, presumably day long.

From Fellow Fangirl: We could all just come over in our pyjamas and hang out for the whole day, or whatever.

From Jenna: Alright, who has Netflix then?

From Nina: All of us do. I say, you guys should just come over here, and we can eat food and watch Orange is the New Black or whatever.

From Jenna: Sounds like a plan, but were you serious on the pyjama thing?

From Goddess: well damn, Jenna you always have to look fantastic whenever you go anywhere. I dunno about you, but I'm going in my pyjamas, and I'll see you in a bit Nina.