fifty six.

Pandora Gray

"Haha, bitch you thought wrong." Lucas smirks. We're in the middle of an intense Monopoly game, where I was just about to buy Boardwalk when he draws the chance card that says 'go to Boardwalk'. "I'm going to be rich." He does a victory dance and Minji and I share a 'what the actual fuck' look.

"Sit your ass down, Pandy, your turn." I roll the dice, getting snake eyes.

"Double turn, yes!" I fist pump the air. "I want to buy this, Minji you're the banker, right?"

"I thought Luke was." She points, wide eyed.

"I thought Pandy was." He points at me.

"It's rude to point, dumbass."

"Fight me, genius." These siblings were either hugging or doing something like this, they have no chill what so ever. "On second thought... Never mind."  Minji smirks triumphantly, and hands me change and my property card.

"I'm going to lose this, watch." I laugh, rolling again. I was actually okay, I hadn't thought you He Who Shall Not Be Named once, and Minji and Luke made me happy. Hell, I haven't even thought of Jenna. "Ugh."I groan, shelling out a five-hundred to Minji, when suddenly, my phone rings.  " I have to take this, sorry. " I excuse myself to the waiting room before I answer "Hello?"

"It's me."

"Harry." My voice softens, and I debate saying anything to him. How I missed him, how I was still in love with him, just anything. "Hi."

"Are you okay, we—I've been worried about you," he trails off. I blink rapidly.

"I'm fine, Harold." I clip, and even though I know that's not his real name,  I use it regardless. "How are you?"

"Fine. We need to talk." His tone changes, to a more serious one.

"We can talk when I come back."

"If you come back." He mutters, but I hear him, and my heart shatters. I close my eyes tight, making sure tears don't come out.

"I will come back."

"When? Fucking when Pandora, when I'm just skin and bones waiting for you? When you finally come to the realization that I'm still in love with you, even if I feel like throwing you off of a cliff?

I wish I never followed that rule."

"What rule?"

"Find what you love, and let it kill you."