twenty five.

Pandora Gray

       "Pandy, Pandy, Pandy." Harry chants from outside my door, rapping on it incessantly, and it's really starting to piss me off. "Let me in, oh my gosh."

"Can you not, can I please just be alone for a bit?" I groan, pulling the pillow over my head. I let out an annoyed huff. "I just —ugh, fuck." I extend my legs and kick them against the bed, and remove the pillow off of my bed, the oxygen returning to my nose. My hair is a mess, and my eyes are puffy and red, but not from crying. They're puffy from sleeping, and too much caffeine that's acceptable to have at four pm in the afternoon. I reach over to my nightstand to take another sip of my tea, and to turn up the Lana Del Rey, Brooklyn Baby,to be specific. I adjust my phone in it's speaker, trying to hurry the fuck up so Pandora Radio doesn't finish the song so quickly.

"Can I come in, now?" I mumble a yes, and he takes it as his cue to come in. "What the hell is the shit you're listening to?"

"It's called Queen Lana Del Rey, and compared to her, you're a lowly peasant." I retort, rolling my eyes.

"Well someone's snappy." He mutters while coming to sit on my bed, the bed sinking because of his weight. "I heard you and Jenna had a falling out, want to tell me what happened?" He raises an eyebrow, "You could always cry on my shoulder."

"I don't cry, I bitch. There's a difference."

"Okay," he pauses, "I'll listen to you bitch."

"You might want to get some popcorn, this is going to be a long story." I blow a piece of hair out of my face.

"I've got time, babe."

_________________________

Jenna Love

      "You knew you went to far, right?" Nina asks me, and I nod sheepishly. "But you were simply trying to protect Pandora." I sigh, nodding. I stretch out my arms and yawn, looking helplessly at Nina.

"It's not that I don't trust Luke, it's just that I don't think that him and Pandora will stay together long." I whisper, fiddling with my fingers. "I don't want to see her cry again, that hurt."

"You're right, it did hurt to see her cry. But tell me, who did it hurt more when she found out about Drew, you, or the girl who was dying inside?" Nina tests, and I realize, like always that she's right. "That's what I thought."

"She needs to know that she can't be hurt like that again!" I exclaim, and her features soften.

"I think she's already got that covered. Jen, you went a little too far with the Drew thing. It's rubbing salt into the wound."

"I have a right to be angry."

"No you don't. You were blasting her in front of Ash, who probably doesn't know what the fuck is going on,then you pretend to be the victim, after you blatantly said that she was going to be left in the dust, once again."

"But she will,if she doesn't get a damn move on."

"I don't care about that now, I care about the fact that you spoke of Drew Hartwell when we three swore we'd never speak of him again. Are you going to bring up Ayrn too, you might as well have Jenna!" Nina bursts, and I roll my shoulders back, cringing at the thought of Ayrn.  "Drew was one of us, an angel, but you knew what he did. He killed Ayrn, our former friend! While him and Pandora we're fucking in love, and then he kills her best friend. She was left in the dust, but I don't give a fuck about what you think, you dare not say that she will be again." Nina isn't a yeller, but the fire in her eyes shows that she's really pissed off.

"You're right."

"I know."

"I really fucked up this time didn't I? Gosh, I am such a little bitch!" I start to hate myself as Nina shakes her head.

"No, you're not. You're a fabulous person who just made a mistake. You can go fix that mistake, just not tonight."

"Why not tonight?"

"Because she always cools down after a day."

__________________________

      Pandora Gray

Harry and I are lying on my bed, and we've been talking for, like, two hours now, and he still doesn't get it. "So you like Luke?"

"Yeah, how many times do I have to say it?"

"And whoever this Drew fellow is, he just really fucked you up, correct?" He clarifies, and I nod, the song switching from Arctic Monkeys, to Stay, Stay,Stay,(Piano Version) by Taylor Swift, and his face contorts in disgust. "You like this?"

"Very much so, why?" He shakes his head, and I smack him lightly, my mood improving because of Harry and I just talking. We'd finished talking about the argument a while back, and we discussed some about the dress shopping we're doing tomorrow, and what we think Gem's dress is going to look like when she shows us tomorrow. "I wish I could play piano to this song." I wistfully smile, and Harry shrugs.

"I know how to play, if I learn it, maybe I could teach you."

"That'd be nice. Hey, thanks for listening to me bitch on, it's been nice." He doesn't reply. I drum my fingers on my leg, and glance around at the many posters I have of bands, pictures I have of my friends, and pointless shit I have on my walls.

"What if I love you." I say, looking up at the ceiling. We both know what kind of love it is, not the, you know in love love, but just . . . love. "Because I do, you should know that. Okay, Harry I love you, I just want you in my life no matter what.  "

"That's okay, because I love you too.  I know the type of love your talking about, and thank the Lord Jesus that we're talking about the same type. When I love you, I really fucking love you, black and white. There are no grays there are no inbetweens." He replies, and we both lie on my bed, "And it sucks, because I know damn well that love destroys."

"Then I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I'm done, you'll finally understand why storms are named after people."

____________________________

  Hey! This was a birthday update for the girl who allowed me to use a version of her name for Valerie, Valeria. Go follow her and send her a birthday message @cheekylikenialler!

Also, go read her fanfic, okay?

ily you all,

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS HANDORA MOMENT HELL YAS. That quote actually came from We Heart It, not This by @fadedlines (it's also on tumblr) (and that fic is really good, you should read it).

Ash xx