six.

Pandora Gray

"Punishment, punishment." Niall chants quietly.

"Oh my gosh, my goldfish is drowning! I've gotta go, have fun cleaning up!" Gemma awkwardly walks out of the flat, and Harry and I are still having our little standoff.

"I can prove that I'm your worst nightmare." Harry looks down at me, straight into the eyes.

"I'd like to see you try, Styles." I retort and I hear Ashlyn whisper,

"Shots fired, bitch."

"Ashlyn, pass the popcorn." Louis says.

"We want some!" Nina and Niall say. Harry turns around,and I think he's given up.

I don't think you can handle this.

Harry spins around, holding the chocolate syrup and the whipped cream in his hand."You were saying, babe?" He squirts the chocolate syrup straight in my face, and I can taste the fucking individual grains of sugar. "A little too sweet? Try this." He sprays the whipped cream all in my hair, on my pyjama top, and pants, and all up in my face. Harry stands back and admires his work, so I snap.

"Harry, do I work at a grocery store?"

"Damn! Shit just got real, Massie Block is in the fucking building, everyone." Louis cheers, and we all look at him. "I have little sisters."

"No, why?'

"Then why are you checking me out?" I shift my head to the side, and put my hands on my hips, trying to channel the head of the Pretty Committee.

"You know what, I'm gonna go clean up, who's with me?" Jenna volunteers.

"Let's all go, okay?" Niall, Nina, Louis, Ashlyn and Jenna all leave the room, leaving only Harry and I.

"Babe, you know you can't beat me."

"Watch me."

"I'd like to see you try."

"What, your scared of wittle 'ol me?"

"It's vice versa, except I'm not little."

"I'm going to be living here for a long time, we should learn to maybe tolerate each other?"

"Funny, because I'm going to give you hell."

"Good, because I've been through hell and back, so I know what to expect."

* * * * * * * * *

Two Argument filled, large grouped, Gashton filled, Shipping filled, Sass, Too much fluff filled, Possible NiNiall, filled months later.....

" You need to get a job, lazy arse." Harry points at me as I hang upside down on the couch, watching Sherlock. I swing myself up,so that I'm not upside down and the blood isn't rushing to my head, and glare at him.

"Excuse me, being lazy all day is a fucking job. Do you know how hard it is being a fangirl? I have to sit in front of the damn computer all day, sobbing about about your OTP, and tweeting non stop."

"Oh god, Ashlyn has gotten to you. At least she has a job. There's a McDonalds down the street as well a Starbucks."

" Hm, hooking up with random slores is hard work, Harry? Didn't know." I eat another Sour Patch, and I can feel the couch sink, I see Harry next to me. "I don't want to get a job at a White girl hub, or where highschool drop outs work."