thirty four.

A/N: Who has listened to Four yet? If you have, listen to Night Changes for this chapter.

Anne Cox

   I finish writing my letters, one to Gemma Irwin (it sounds so nice to say that,) one to Harry, and one to Pandora. I drop it down the chute, so that way they would get the letters.

____________________________

Pandora Gray

    I wake up in complete darkness. Which is weird, since Harry wakes early, and turns up all the blinds in the house to get some light, his reason for it is "I want to follow the sun." I throw off the covers, shivering, and then I hear a noise. I walk out of my room, to see Harry sitting at the piano in complete darkness, sobbing.

My heart..

Before I say anything, I walk a bit closer to him,and I see a picture if his mum on the piano stand, and it all clicks.

It's her 'death anniversary'.

I don't want to say anything but, gosh, seeing him like this physically hurts me. Ever since Halerie broke up, I guess I've been more protective of him. I just stand there for a second, his hair is dishevelled, his body wracks with sobs, and his head is on the keys, curls limp. "Harry." I whisper, and he looks at me, green eyes bloodshot and teary.

"Fuck." That's all he says, and I can't bear to look at him. I sit down on the bench with him, sighing. "Does it ever drive you crazy? Once you have an amazing life, and then it disappearing when you wake up."  I don't respond,  and I just look at him.

" It drives me crazy. "

"You know why I smoke," He pauses, and I glance up at him, knowing that he hasn't in a long while, "I'm just an angel who wants to go home, but hell, I don't even know if I believe in angels anymore."

So you don't believe in me, anymore?

"Why?" I ask quietly, my voice almost cracking.

"Because, I'm more of a devil than an angel." He replies, and I go to the couch, grab a blanket, and wrap it around us. "Thank you.."

"Oh, Harry." I can't find anything else to say.

"The worst part is, is that my mum taught me to be an angel. She was an angel, even when she was on earth. She would be so fucking disappointed in me, her fuck up of a son."

"Harry, I wish you knew that I wasn't disappointed in you." — Anne.

"You know, you should visit her."

"I can't," He starts, "Gemma can't go with me, she's not strong enough."

"Then I'll come with you, if you like." He releases a long breath, and then nods slowly, "Yeah? When do you want to go."

"Now." I look at the time, it's six A.M, but I'm not going to fight it.

"Alright, let's go get ready."

___________________________________

     I get into the drivers seat, Harry climbing into the passenger seat. He still had tear streaks down his cheeks, and I just wanted to kiss all the tears off of him. We look like messes, and I start to drive the car, silently, pulling out if the parking lot. Harry turns up the radio, and some song comes on, and Harry bursts into tears all over again.