Epilogue

Third Person POV

"Mum, I love his laugh. He's literally my sunshine, he just makes me so happy, and today they had an awards show, and he dressed up in a suit, and mum," Pandora and her daughter, Camille, are sitting at the kitchen counter, and Pandora is intently listening to Camille gush over her favorite band members member.

Sounds like a familiar scene, way back when Pandora was a huge Little Mix and never shut up to her now husband, Harry about Jade.

"Mmmh." Pandora mumbles, popping a cookie from the tray in her mouth. "Continue, love." Pandora stared at her fifteen year old daughter.

"Is she ranting about that stupid band again? Mum, make her shut up." Camille's older brother, Cole, who she sometimes adored and sometimes wanted to slit his throat, like now. "Please." He begs, getting an apple from the basket.

"Finally eating healthy, I see? I'm proud." Pandora smirked again, totally shutting down Cole. "Anyways, I was the same way, continue Cammy."

"She was." Harry silently walked into the kitchen as well, the whole Styles family now in there. "It was so annoying." Pandora stuck out her tongue at Harry, and he rolled his eyes.

"So, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted," Camille glared at him with her eyes so much like her mum's. "I'm not even joking I fell off my chair when I saw him."

"That was your mother's reaction when she saw me, wasn't it babe." Harry winks, and Pandora rolls her eyes. "She's trying to deny it." He walks over to her and puts his head on hers, wrapping his arms around her waist while Cole gags.

"Mum, please, I'm trying to keep my apple down."

"Aw, shut up, Cole, it's kinda cute." Camille swats him on the arm, shushing him. "And kinda weird, but still, cute."

"Ugh, I'm going over to Jason's," Jason, Jenna and Michael's son, and Cole were closer than anything, "maybe his parents will be less gross."

"Have fun getting a girlfriend!" Harry calls as Cole walks out the door, with a little snicker.

"We're supposed to be nice to our son, Harry."

"Oh, shit, whoops."

"How come dad can curse, but I can't?" Camille crosses her arms.

"Because he does what he wants." Pandy gets up, going to grab something from the pantry, "he's punk rock."

"They used that excuse back in like. . . 2014." Camille shudders as she leaves the room, leaving Pandora and Harry all alone in the kitchen when the doorbell rings and Pandora goes to answer it.

"Well I did it." Nina's daughter, Kyra greets, holding a book in her hands.

"What did you this time?"

"I changed the ending of the story." Pandora's eyebrow raised, she remembered an early dream she had, with Kyra saying,

"Who are you?"

"I'm here to set the story straight."

"But aren't you N-"

"You're my favorite character, you didn't deserve it."

"But you're-"

"I'm changing the ending of this story."

Pandora shook it off, wondering if they were both somehow connective.

"What story?" Kyra hands Pandora a book, and she flips it over to see the cover that reads:

Perfection