fifty.

Pandora Gray

"Hello? Jenna,it's me. I'm going away for a bit, tell the rest, don't bother to call or text. I'll be fine." I talk quickly so she won't hear my voice crack. "Love you, bye." I drop the call. I had decided where I was going to — I'm going to Amsterdam. "Taxi!" I call, and not less than a minute later, there's a taxi right in front of me. I get in, paying the woman.

"To?"

"The nearest train station please."

I close the door and she starts off. "So where are you going at a time like this? You seem a bit, um, frazzled I should say." I smile weakly.

"You could say that, I guess." I shrug, and she drops the topic entirely, seeing that I don't want to talk about it.

        When she drops me off at the station, I feel a little out of place, because I don't have a big suitcase or anything like that. Hell, all I have is money, which actually isn't that bad. I go up to the clerk to purchase my ticket. "Cheapest ticket to Amsterdam, please."

"What time?"

"Is in an hour or so okay?" He nods, the leans closer to speak into the microphone.

"That'll be £45." I hand him the money and give a curt nod, then go over and sit at a bench. I turn on my phone, and I have a bunch of missed called notifications,and texts.

From Ashlyn: where the fuck are you I'm worried

From Jenna: Pandy please call

From Nina: where are you?

From Luke: dammit you have all of us worried

Harry didn't even bother to call nor did he text.

I turn my phone back off and sigh, while slipping it into my pocket. Might as well take a nap. I shut my eyes ,and I slowly feel myself drifting into sleep.

"Pandora, you can't tell me what to do and what not to do! I'm going out, okay?"

Please don't. I mentally begged him

"Harry just, please listen to me, don't go, I just —"

"You don't trust me, do you? You're still butthurt over —"