thirty.

Pandora Gray

What?

He did not just say—

"Pandy, did you hear what I said? Val is moving in with us!" He smiles and puts down the box he's holding. "Pandy, Pandy..." He snaps my out of my trance and quickly look at Luke.

"Oh look, I must be going to my brand new appointment." Luke whistles, he's such a dork, " Woo, I'll text you, Pandora. " He quickly leaves as Harry throws a discreet wink at me.

"So um," I point at Valerie, "Where's she going to sleep?"

"With me, obviously."

"Yeah well,I'm not washing your sheets just in cas—"

"Ew, you are so vulgar, Pandora Mara." She says my middle name also and I narrow my eyes.

Bitch mode, activated.

"Don't even say my name." I roll my eyes and take out my phone, quickly running to my room.

To all contacts except Asshole:

GUYS VALERIE IS MOVING IN FUCK NO PLS SEND HELP

GUYS

GUyS

WHERE IS ANYONE

FUCK

How was your day?

I toss my phone on my bed, running my hands through my hair. I won't get sleep, I'll be genuinely pissed off, and I can so bet you that I'd find them making out on my couch.

My. Fucking. Couch.

"Hey, can I go take a shower?" I hear Valerie ask as I open the door.

"Sure, babe."

Hold the fuck up.

Babe, is my name, I sound clingy but... He promised not to call her that because it's my name and it's just..

Dammit. He smiles at Valerie while I silently fume, my name, and what else is she going to take? She took my name, my home, my Ha—

What the hell are you on?

My Harry?

I sulk back into my room, now bummed, even though Luke has finally fucking asked me out. I feel like pulling out my hair when I come to the realization that: yes, he's my Harry. He's the same Harry that took crazy pictures of me, that let me trace his tattoos, that drew small circles on my back, that refused to bow down to me, and one of the best things I ever have.

Dammit.

______________

Guys um...

Why are you guys still on the singing video?

I dunno, I might do it, just for laughs, maybe idk, I have some song suggestions.

Hallelujah

SOML

Ghost

And idk lmao.

Thoughts on babe name?

Is Pandora being too possive?

Remember in chapter 11, Pandora actually said not to coll her babe (11 or 12 I can't remember but she did say it, and Harry agreed)

So Hm.

Oh yeah, check out my new Niall fic Vegas pls?

Ash xx