sixteen.

Pandora Gray.
           "Mornin' babe, did you sleep well?" Harry towers over the couch, holding a cup of coffee and his hair screwed up. "You and Luke looked pretty comfy yesterday." Luke and I take a glance that each other that says: We're so fucking screwed.

"We just, um, fell asleep." Luke explains, but we both look like a deer caught in headlights. "We were watching a movie."

"Well duh, you were using the top of Luke's chest as a pillow." Harry takes a long sip of his coffee, black I presume, just the way he always drinks it. There's an awkward silence, but suddenly, Ashlyn walks through the front door. "Told you, that you should lock the door." She walks over right next to Harry, standing next to him.

"So why are you and Luke snuggling?" Ashlyn points at the two of us, "I thought you and Harry had a date last night?"

"Hell no. I had a date with Valerie." Harry shakes his head.

"Who the fuck is Valerie?" Ashlyn has her eyebrow raised.

"A girl that Harry may or may not like." I explain, and Ashlyn distastefully shakes her head, obviously not in approval.

"So he went on a date last night, found you guys last night, left you guys, then saw you wake up in this awkward snuggling position?" Ashlyn recaps, and all of us nod. She turns to the open door, "So, um, this is really weird." She takes a step back, her back towards the door. "So I'm just going to leave, bye." She takes a few steps back, until she's out the door, and closes it slowly.

"We aren't snuggling, oh my gosh so many awkward children have been born." Luke tries to lighten the mood, but after he's finished there's still an awkward silence, Harry still casually sipping his coffee.

Curly little bitch.

"Oh shit, Ashton's mom is calling me, I gotta go." Luke gets up off of the couch, "Mama Irwin! I'm coming!"

"Mama Irwin doesn't play, you better run." Harry remarks, still drinking that damn coffee. I want to smack it out of his hands.  "C'ya Luke!" He waves, and Luke waves back as he closes the door. "That must've been a really cute date, babe!" He laughs as I glare at him.

"It wasn't a date, we were just merely hanging out." I explain coolly.

"Alright. Because I totally cuddled with Valerie yesterday, damn you move fast." He plops himself down next to me.

"Speaking of, how did said date go?"  He takes out a pack of cigarettes, and lights one.

"No details."

"I'm a girl, I'm going to find out one way or another." I cross my arms.

"One way or another, I'm gonna getcha, I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha." He sings, and I roll my eyes at his lame attempt to change the subject.

"Spill."

"Only a little. She asked how Kayla was doing." I burst out into laughter, "But she's great, and nice. She actually told me that she hates sarcasm, doesn't drink more than less of a glass of alcohol, and despises smoking." Harry smokes another cigarette. "Funny, because it's all the things I'm not."

"So the practice date helped?"

"Yeah, I pulled out the chair for her, and everything. "She's hot too, so that's a plus."

"Ugh, men."

"Shut up, but I think she's special, you know? Not in the way you're special, but special in a way that's hers. Like, she's interesting, classy, but interesting."

"What way am I special in?"

"For starters, you're are a sarcastic bitch," He starts, and I do a small bow, "you hate Starbucks, yet you work at it, you make a little squealing noise time every time Little Mix does something, a band that you didn't get tickets to."

I turn, "Bitch, that still hurts. Some wanker bought the last four tickets."

"Just rubbing salt into the wound. Anyways, your favorite color is chartreuse, a very ugly color, you could live off of Oreos,  you use curse words hourly, and you fucking sing in the shower and it wakes me up. I notice all of these things, because I've fallen for you. Not in the love kind of falling, but the kind of falling where I know everything is going to be okay."

_______________________________________

A/N: Um, okay is a very flirtatious word Styles, you're fucking with my emotions here. That last paragraph means, that she's one of the things he can count on, and everything is going to be okay with her.

If you don't know what chartreuse is, it's like an ugly yellowish green. I hate it, and I'm pretty sure that it's the color of some messed up piss.

That's just my opinion.

I feel like I have some silent readers, so...

GUYS, WATTPAD IS AWESOME, AND LIKE A SNAKE HABITAT, BUT TRUST ME, OKAY?

BUT 400+ READS ON THIS AND 1.6+ ON 7DT? I LOVE YOU GUYS, CAN I ADOPT YOU GUYS, PLEASE?

I'M UNDERAGE, SO NEVER MIND.

I NEED A NAME FOR YOU GUYS, BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND PERFECT. I LIKE REBEL ANGELS, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

BUH BYE REBEL ANGELS!

- ashlyn gold xx