sixty three.

Pandora Gray

For The First Time - The Script

"Drinking old cheap bottles of wine, shit talking up all night,"- For The First Time - The Script.

It's a quarter until midnight, and Harry and I are both situated on the couch, him holding a bottle of wine, and something behind his back. " No lemonade? " I fake pout.

He laughs, "We're not the same Pandora and Harry that had the crazy idea that it would be totally cool to live together - we're mature now." He pauses, and I roll my eyes, "we drink wine mixed with lemonade."

"And just when I thought you couldn't get any better, Styles."

"I'm a man of surprises, love."

"You're a child, and you know it."

"So are you," he pours himself a glass then takes a sip, "maybe that's why you disappeared for a while." He nonchalantly hands me my glass, and I force myself to take a small sip. "Pardon my bluntness."

"No, no." I shake my head. "I ran because, well. I think I was afraid. Like, to the point where if I stayed something would be fucked up, I would do something or say-" before I can recite what I would've said, I catch myself, and breathe an internal sigh of relief.

"What were you going to say?"

"Nothing."

"Spill. "

"I would've said that you were exactly like the person I originally moved in the, the guy that fucked everything that moved." His features, as I can see in the dim light have softened.

"Where did you go?"

"Amsterdam." He does a double take. "Just so you know, you can see the same stars in Amsterdam as you do here."

"I kinda thought you went to America." He shrugs, and I laugh. "I dunno, why, though."

____________________

Gemma Irwin

"Why did you have to get me fucking pregnant?It hurts." I whine, and he laughs. "This is not a laughing matter, Ashton. I am eating for three humans."

"We don't know the genders yet, though." He pulls me closer to him, awkwardly spooning me. "It's a girl, watch it."

"You have a one out of three chances it's a girl, so may the odds be ever in your favor."

"Gem, we're not naming our child Peeta." I whine again, and he laughs even louder. "Or Gale or Katniss."

"Can we-"

"Or Regina George." He finishes, dammit he knows me so well, "I know you so well. " But he or she's going to be wonderful, I just know it."

"Of course they are."

"Sorry, I forgot you're pushing three bowling balls out of your vagina instead of one." I glare at him, "Guys have it easy damn."

"No they don't, they have to take care of the kids when I can barely move. So ha, three screaming babies, have fun."

"Then I will, because they're my babies."

"That are, for another few months, are living in my stomach."

_____________________

my neighbor just had triplets so yeah that may have had something to do with gashton kids

do you guys think its a girl or a boy or a mixture??? ive chosen some names so ha.

you should go check out the prologue of my other fic bands because its coming soon and im v v excited

ash xx