forty nine.

Pandora Gray

My head fucking hurts really badly. I swing my arm over to the nightstand blindly, feeling around for the bottle of asprin. I feel an envelope, but I disregard it and clutch the newly found bottle. I turn, opening my eyes and taking a pill, then glancing again at the envelope. Did I leave that there? I take it and tear it open, a small note reading.

Hey! I think you forgot something at Ulna's!

xx Tori

I raise my eyebrows, it was highly likely that I forgot something, since I was so pissed drunk. I throw off the covers, shivering and then take off my pyjama top and pants, and put on a hoodie with jeans. I wasn't going to dress up,I'm coming straight back home afterwards.

        When I get to the desolate club, I see Tori waiting for me. "Hey! I put it in that room," she points to the room to the right, "I didn't want to hold it, just in case it was... personal to you." She smirks.

"Oh-kay? You're acting a bit weird." I comment, then go to the door which she pointed to. I fling it open, and I almost fall.

There's Valerie, cackling, and a naked Harry on the bed, covered in red lipstick.  I grab onto the doorknob, trying to blink away the image of Valerie looking like. . . me. "Whoops." She shrugs and giggles, my breathing gets uneasy. "Cat got your tongue? "

"Figures, I make an even better you than you do. So much better a you that even your boyfriend slept with me."

"No,no he didn't," I try to deny it, "he wouldn't..." She tosses me a silver camera.

"Press play." I don't want to, but at the same time, I shakily press the big red button. What I see horrifies me, it's my boyfriend fucking Valerie. I drop the camera, it shatters into a million small pieces. "I paid money for that though."

"You, you, you bitch!" I feel my world crashing down around me as I scream at her. I raise my hand up and slap her straight across her face, my hand leaving a red mark  on her pale skin.

"Darling," I reach out to slap her again, but she grabs my wrist, "he came onto me, and the funny part is he was just a little tipsy." I kick her in the ankle, and she releases me and I storm out of the room.

I see Tori laughing along and I march up to her and grab her by the collar of her shirt, "I wish I had never met you." I let her go, then turn away and leave the club, finally allowing the tears to fall.

            Once I cane back into the flat, I just lock myself in the room and cry. It's been a few hours since I've come back, and suddenly I hear a knock on my door. "Babe, what's wrong? I just came home and.. Why are you crying?"

"Go away, I don't want to fucking talk to you." I spit.

"You're mad at me? What did I do?" I march over to the door and open it wide.

"You wanna know what you did? You slept with your ex girlfriend, that's what you did."  I turn away, it still hurts to say it.

"But that was you."

"No it wasn't! That was Valerie dressed up as me! You slept with Valerie, and I had the damn tape to prove it!"  I screech, and once again, I find myself clutching the doorknob. "The worst part is, you were still sober enough to realize what you were doing!"

His face comes into a look of realization, "Stop screaming at me. I thought she was you, I didn't mean to sleep with her, okay! Pandora,  you know know I'd never purposefully cheat on you." He says calmly, and I don't know why, but it makes me even angrier.

"Why are you so calm about this?!" Fuck, I'm so angry.

"I'm not!" He blows up, "Fuck! I'm mad because you don't see the fucking fact that I'm fucking sorry! You're so irrational sometimes, dammit!"

"What the hell? I didn't cheat, you know what? Fuck you." I pause, "You have the nerve to call me irrational? No, no, just," I slam the door, then open the box I kept all my pictures in. I also had money left, just about 300 pounds, enough for a train ticket and a hotel room. I open the door once again, walking out into the living room, where Harry is sitting.

"Harry. Before I do anything I regret, I'm leaving for a few days, I'll call, okay?" I sigh, clenching and unclenching my fist. "Bye." He doesn't even bother to chase after me as I leave, tears running down my cheeks.

____________________

boom hello guys how are you??

anyways, the picture to the side is a little thing im doing. since you guys know nothing about me, here's your chance. all you have to do is comment on this line or inbox me which questions you want me to answer! if no one participates ill pretend this never even happened lol

so you may comment as many or inbox me as many as you'd like

Ash xx