sixty seven pt.2

Gemma Irwin

"No comprehendo!" The driver exclaims, and I finally realize he's speaking Spanish, not Dutch like I thought he was.

"Fuck it." Ashton gets out of the cab's backseat, then opens the drivers side door, "Move, por favor." The driver moves to the passenger seat immediately, and Ashton closes the door and speeds off.

"Directions, Gem?"

"Shit!" I yell and hold my stomach, "contractions! Ashton we need to time them." I fish through my purse to find a stop watch , ready to time the next one, "fuck,here it is!"

"The babies?"

"Shut up and drive, Ashton!" I snap, and then continue to attempt to time the contractions, five seconds or so. "Are we almost there?"

"¡Mierda!" Ashton exclaims (it means fuck),and the driver wordlessly leans over and slaps him. "Mierda tu!" (Fuck you). Ashton pulls into a parking spot, and quickly fishes out another dollar to add to the stack of cash I gave him.

We both get out, and I waddle to the doors, with Ashton carefully helping me.  "S-O-S SHE'S HAVING A B—" Before he could finish, I'm loaded onto a stretcher. "I'll call the others."

_________________________

Ashton Irwin

"Fucking finally," I curse when Jenna and Michael walk into the room where they put all of us in ,"Why are you so. . ." I glace at the both of them, with their swollen lips, awkwardly angled shirts and messy hair, "oh." I wiggle my eyebrows and Jenna blushes. Louis coughs loudly, and super awkwardly at that.

"So,how excited are you?" Pandy asks, smoothening out her shirt.

"I'm over the moon, if I'm honest, but we don't know the genders yet."

"You wanted to leave it up to surprise,oh." Luke nods.

"If it's a boy I will pray for him because he may look like you, Ash." Calum laughs wildly to himself, Luke and Zayn joining in.

"Says the one who doesn't have a girlfriend." Liam retorts, and Nina laughs. "Whoops."

"Hey, in his defense Calum would make a great boyfriend." Jenna inputs, and Calum points to her.

"See?"

"Hello?" A nurse pokes her head in,"they're here. " Nina gasps.

"Can we go see them?" She beckons to me first, and then the others follow like ducklings.  We all quietly walk into the room, where Gemma, who is looking exhausted, is holding three babies.

All with little pink caps.

"Girls!" Pandora quietly cheers, and then she looks over at Gemma. I walk towards her, and she's smiling and crying happy tears.

"I'm so proud."

"Me too."

"You did alright Gem, you did alright." Harry says, and I'm still cooing at the three girls.

"What are we going  to name them?"Gemma smiles,then whispers," I like the name Arella, what about you? " I nod in agreement. "And for this one," she tugs on the middle one, "I particularly like Hannah Jane, and finally, I like Melanie Caroline, I just came up with them."

"They're perfect. Hey guys, come a little closer." Everyone stands around Gemma. "Say hello to Arella, Hannah Jane and Melanie Caroline."

____________

SUNSHINE IS TURNING 23 IM LSJSJSBSSBNS  FUCK

AND THE TV SPECIAL AND 25K THANK YOU ILY

also, for a Christmas present, if you could see anyone of my books (aside from this one) updated (it can be completed) which one??