fifty two.

Pandora Gray

1 A.M— I'm awake.

2 A.M— Still awake.

3 A.M— Still awake.

4 A.M— Now, I'm still wide eyed. I finger my bedsheets, they've been so kind to me. Minji is pretty cool, we chatted for quite a bit, which took my mind off of everything. She asked me why I was in Amsterdam, I didn't tell her.

I sigh, turning up the volume of some band I don't even know, nor do I care what the name is. I want to just forget everything, it's only been a fucking day yet I just feel like I'm messing everything up.

Maybe I overreacted.

Maybe I shouldn't have come, maybe I should've just said what I wanted to say, maybe I should've just fucked everything up so I wouldn't be awake at this four bloody A.M and lonely.

"They say if you're awake at four am, you're either in love or lonely, and in all honesty, I'm not sure which is worse."

_____________________________

im telling you right now, these chapters will have many flashbacks to previous chapters and or characters. Who remembers Harry saying that exact same sentence when they went to the diner??

There's a reason why I chose Amsterdam.... And it is because of a previous chapter..?

And yeah, btw I'm telling you right now that chapter 50 is a huge chapter mainly because of all the foreshadowing.

Ash xx