thirty one (part one)

Pandora Gray (if you guys didn't know, Avril has been playing Pandy this whole time, that's her to the side. Pandy will dye her hair accordingly later in the book okay guys have fun.

Brace yourselves, it's what all if us have been waiting for.

   Today's the day we have all been waiting for.

The wedding.

I put on my black earrings and smooth out my leather jacket, really giving me that whole badass fifties girl look. I grin at the mirror, today's perfect.

Gemma's getting married.

Valerie has a cold.

Valerie has a cold.

Valerie has a cold.

I digress.

After I get my purse, I leave the room to see Harry standing against the wall, waiting for me. "Damn, you take long. Getting all dressed up for Luke?" I swat him, blushing. "I mean, you look lovely today, Miss Gray." He links his arm into mine as we start to walk.

"As do you, Mr. Styles." I reply back, laughing lightly.

"Sounds kinky. " He mutters and I burst out laughing now, rolling my eyes. "What! It does!"

"Only you would think about that, perv." I scoff, my heels annoyingly clicking on the floor. How the fuck do people balance on these things?

"You love me anyways," He and I both roll our eyes as he opens the door for me, and I thank him.

"Yeah, I do."

"How ironic, I do? Get it?" He tries to crack a joke, but I click my tongue.

"Harry, no," I pat his back, "that really wasn't funny."

________ ______________________________

"What if he doesn't like me, what if he leaves me at the altar what i—" Gemma paces around in her wedding dress in the little waiting area they have for the brides and her bridesmaids/close friends, and she was nervous. "Oh my go—"

"Let me give you your wedding present early." Jade comes up to her and gives her a long slap across the face, it resulting in a red mark on Gemma's face.

"Ow!" She whines, rubbing her face and Jenna and I try to stifle a laugh. She looks really pretty, with her pastel pink poodle skirt and pouffy white blouse, no wonder Mikey has been silently eye-raping her. "What was that for?"