sixty.

Pandora Gray

"Excuse me, pardon me, coming through." I kinda shuffle my way through the busy train, finally spotting an empty seat to a girl that looks oddly familiar. "Sorry." I smile, and she turns to me, brown eyes glittering.

'You must be Pandora. I'm Emmy Kay, lovely to meet you. " My eyes widen as  I flush bright red.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, oh my." I smile and she laughs. "So, why are you here, shouldn't you be in the Angel Hotel or something."

"Nah, just wanted to take a little visit slash break," she smirks at me, "I've heard about your fight with Harry." She looks around, then with a quick flick of her hand, she brings up a blue screen, out of thin air. "He's totally devastated, poor thing. He really loves you, you know." I sigh, my heart breaking at the sight of him crying.

"I did that?" Emmy nods.

"You little heartbreaker, you." She nudges me playfully, and I can't help but crack a smile. "Jenna has her fighting shoes on, just so you know." Jenna's "fighting shoes" are these black heels that she only wears whenever she's going to go pick a fight.

Not very often.

"Someone's going to die today." I joke.

"She's bringing Nina and Ashlyn, this is going to be so good, fuck." I turn to her.

"Thought you didn't swear?"

"Remember, I dated Harry too," We both laugh loudly, earning some stares. "I'm pretty sure I cursed multiple times." She wiggles her eyebrows. "Anyways, this is going to be a pretty long train ride."

"Why are you so chill?" She turns to me, confused, "I kinda just broke your Ex's heart, shouldn't you be beating me up or something like that?"

"The key word is ex. Not to mention I'm on the S.S Handora ship."

"Luke?" I peer at her (okay not the Luke she just left,) "is that you?"

"I have a vagina, remember? Duh." She rolls her eyes and leans back. I'm going to like her.

     _____________________________

"Ah," I yawn, "I'm sleepy." It hasn't even been three hours yet, but Emmy and I have been talking non stop. I cuddle to her side, "Tell me a story."

"Alright," she pauses, "I'll tell you the best story there is.

Once upon a time.."

"Are you fucking serious right now?"

"Ssh, so there was this girl  right? We'll call her, I don't know, Dora. So all Dora wanted in life was to be okay. She had great friends, and had this super bright personality, confidence that could light a thousand suns at times. So she met this guy, we'll call him, Edward. So when she met Ed—"

"Twilight?"

"Eh, no. So when she met Edward, you could say she was fucked. She was tossed and turned, she screamed and cried, but oh, she was in love."

"Where the hell are you going with this story, Em?"

"Shut up, I love you."I make a face, and she laughs, " But you know what —" The train comes to an abrupt stop, and she gets up.

"Wait, what's the ending?"

"Who said your story was over yet?"

And with that, she's gone.

____________________________

if you thought Emmy Kay was going to be irrelevant you're wrong very wrong because she has to do a lot with the prologue so yeah

and im being a bitch by putting a comment goal?? sorry i just kinda really really like comments because i laugh so hard and they let me know that this is still okay?

so comment goal: 10 comments

no vote goal because ew no vote goal

QOTD: Ships

AOTD: Okay I ship Larry (more than I ship Louis and I) but I'll read/write Het Harry and maybe even Het Louis but idk

Narry um not really. The only reason why I kinda ship it is because of the fics, but not in real life at all

Zerrie can fucking adopt me pls

Lashton because of fanfics not so much in real life

Sophiam um um perfection okay

Payzer I still have a soft spot for it um whoops?

ash x