twelve.

A/N: This isn't the next morning, this is when they both go inside.

Pandora Gray

"I really don't think I'm going to be able to sleep, it's already eleven o'clock." I sit on the couch and Harry nods in agreement. "Now what do we do?"

"Sit and talk? Eat? Watch T.V?" Harry suggests, and I hang upside down on the couch and shrug. It's still dark outside, aside from the pale moonlight. Harry hasn't turned on the light, and I hear Harry open the fridge and the pantry, then I see his silhouette sitting next to me on the couch. "I brought lemonade and Oreos." I see him light a cigarette.

"Can I have one?" I see his curls move, and he hands me the cigarette and the lighter. I light it, and take a drag, coughing as I go. "So how'd you meet Ashlyn, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam?" I finish my cigarette, and take a sip of lemonade. I see Harry chewing on an Oreo, thinking about his answer.

"We actually all met in pre-school," He laughs then continues, "Niall and snacktime were best friends. Our teacher, Miss Pensky was stupid enough to let Niall pass out snack, so if we were eating crackers that day, the rest of us got one cracker and not even a full cup of juice, while Niall mysteriously got a whole pack of crackers and the whole pitcher of juice." Harry starts, and I laugh.

"Louis and Ashlyn both bragged about minor acomplishments. There was always one of them yelling 'I did this!' or 'I did it better than you!'. They always had little competitions, like who could build the biggest tower, or who could do more pushups, and finally who could make it across the monkey bars."

"The monkey bars and the swings were the shit. Like if anything was going to go down, it was always by the swings or monkey bars. Jenna broke her ankle multiple times on both of them." I reminice and pop an Oreo in my mouth.

"That competition was where Ashlyn broke her ankle, and Louis carried her to the Infirmary."

"Aww! Cute!" I coo, and I faintly can see Harry smirk.

"He dropped her." I burst out laughing, choking on my lemonade. "She broke her butt bone." I laugh even harder then I should have.

"Don't tell her I laughed at that." I whisper, and he nods.

"Liam could read a grade higher than all of us, and never let us forget it. While Dr. Seuss books we're the only thing people read, Liam was already reading Junie B. Jones books, and looking at the rest of us like he was Regina George."

"Did he have his own little Plastics?"

"Yeah, it was us. Louis, Niall, Zayn and Ashlyn and me. We ruled the whole damn preschool. But Zayn...." He trails off.

"What?"

"Zayn's coloring game was strong. He had the best crayons and he colored non stop. Even the teacher had no shit on him, he was that good." I smoke another cigarette while I muse,

"Maybe why he has all those tattoos. Harry, what did you do in preschool?"

"I ate glue." I laugh so hard, until my stomach hurts. He takes a sip of lemonade, and there's a long silence between us, "Shit I forgot."

"What, Harry?"

"Valerie likes to dance, and I used to do it, but I haven't done it in a while, so I was kinda hoping you'd help me." He says quietly, and I laugh.

"Harry, it's three am. Of course. Are you going to turn on the lights?" I hear him get up, and I follow suit, powering on my phone. We both walk to the kitchen, not turning on the lights. I go to the Pandora app, and I walk over to Harry, who grabs my hands and waist so that we're together like in Beauty and the Beast.

"Say Something, I'm giving up on you." The phone sings, and I smile.

"I recall saying that this was our always." Harry whispers in my ear as we dance around. He steps on my foot, but I don't even flinch. He spins me around.

"How did you be able to dance so well?"

"Because you have to be perfect when you dance with a Princess." He whispers, and we keep dancing. It's really your typical Disney scene, we move to the song swiftly. "Hold on." He breaks away, and I hear the door open and close, and Harry comes back and puts something on my head. "A Princess's crowning jewel." He says as he places the thing on my head. I feel around, and I find out, it's a tiara.

"Thank you, Harry." Say Something is over, and A Team comes on. We keep dancing, but when it gets to the chorus, Harry whispers in my ear,

"Do you trust me?"

"Why?"

"Yes, or no?"

"Yes." He turns me around, and picks me up, over his head. He spins me around and I laugh, flying in the air.

"It's not too cold outside, for angels to fly." Harry sings, and we keep dancing through so many songs, until it's six a.m and our feet hurt.

Harry Styles, a boy I had lemonade and Oreos with, who called  a Princess, and then made me believe it.