four

"I'm Harry's roommate!" I burst through the door of our room, to see Jenna munching on some Lays chips.

"So you're going to leave me in this hellhole to find Gemma?" She raises an eyebrow as the phone rings.

"Hey Pandora! How are you?" Tori's voice fills my ear.

"Fine, have you found Mikey yet?"

"Yeah, we're roommates. Nina called me and told me she found Niall, apparently he's cute and sweet. Have you found Harry?" Jenna gets up, and non verbally demands that she gets the phone. But I resist.

"Yep, now him and I are roommates." I put the phone on speaker to satisfy Jenna, who crosses her arms and leans in to listen.

"Mikey is as ugly as hell."

"I'm going to seriously cut a bitch, and that bitch's name is Tori." Jenna mutters, but she makes sure that Tori can sure as hell hear her.

Aww little Jenna is growing up to be a badass! I'm so proud.

"Hey, I've gotta go, I need to pack." I don't bother to listen to Tori's reply and drop the phone. "Do you like this Mikey guy, or what the actual fuck was that?" I turn to Jenna, who is still eating those chips.

"I don't know Mikey, so I don't like him. But he's damn good looking." I shrug, then glance at my still unpacked suitcase. Guess I don't have to pack. "Nina just texted me."

"What'd she say?"

"She said that Niall saw her going into a nearby hotel, and said that he couldn't allow her to pay, so he paid for her, and they turned out to be hotel room neighbors, so when Niall left, he took her with him." Jenna explains, still looking down at her phone.

"Ask her if they've fucked yet." I deadpan, and I can see Jenna's hands fly over the keyboard. Jenna laughs, so I walk over to see what's so funny. "Well, what did she say?"

"Are you that obsessed with fucking, Pandora?"

"So is that a yay or nay on the fucking?" I raise an eyebrow, and Jenna shakes her head.

"She said Niall and Harry are really good friends, as well as two other guys named Louis and Ashton. Apparently that's Gemma's boyfriend, and Gemma lives 10 doors down. Yes!" I roll at my eyes at Jenna's little "fuck the world" happy dance, then she recomposes herself.

"Ask her if they come over to Harry's a lot."

"She says that Louis is his neighbor so yeah,Niall, Gemma and Ashton come around a lot, around with Louis's girlfriend, Ashlyn, whenever she's visiting."

"Well, then I better get to sleep to prepare myself for all these people, tomorrow."

++++++++++++++

"So where does my stuff go?" I'm in Harry's apartment, and Harry is there, smoking a cigarette, and in black skinny jeans.

"Don't care Princess, just away from mine." I glare at Harry, who shoots me a cocky smile.