thirteen.

Pandora Gray

"I have no clue how you're going to be able to survive the day." Harry says as he tosses me a breakfast bar. I catch it, and open it , ready to gobble it up.

"I work at a coffee shop, I'll be good. My feet still hurt like hell, though." I reply, and Harry nods. Louis randomly walks through the front door, raising an eyebrow at  the two of us.

"I could swear on my life that I heard music, and I told Ashlyn and she said I should shut up and go back to sleep." Louis walks over to our fridge and gets some yogurt, " So what kinky shit were you two doing, because Pandora has a tiara on her head, and I see Oreo crumbs everywhere. " He points, and Harry and I share a look of should we tell him, or not.

"So, um, the uh, thing we were doing was-" I start, but Harry cuts me off.

"We were practicing, for a competition." Louis looks unimpressed as he asks,

"What competition?"

"Singing. We're hosting a little Voice here, and I want you and Ashlyn and the rest of them to come." I lean on the counter, amused by Harry's lies.

"Harry Edward Styles I have known you since the time I broke Ashlyn's butt-"

"Which time?" He retorts cheekily, and it takes all I have not to break down in laughter.

"Styles, perviness will not get you out of this one. But fine,I'll come, Ashlyn'll probably come, and I'll tell the rest." Louis crosses his arms, and Harry nods.

"Good, Pandora has to go to work so... Bye Pandora!" Harry pushes me out the door,tiara still on and breakfast bar still in hand.

_______________________

"Why the hell do you have a tiara on top of your head?" Luke comments as I walk through the door of the Starbucks.

'Cause I'm a Princess.

"Because I want to, duh." I roll my eyes as I walk behind the counter and put on my smock. "How are you guys? I need a coffee." I start making a coffee for myself, whistling some random tune. "You know, what are you guys getting me for my birthday?" I hint, and Liam laughs.

"All of the guys are giving you the same present." Zayn walks in, running a hand through his black hair.

"Any hints?" I ask suggestively, and Luke does the motion of zips his lips. I grumble and start to organize the freezer.

"Surprise, bitches." The bell that gores off anytime someone opens the door rings, and I look up.

"Dani! Hey!" Liam hops over the counter to give Danielle, his girlfriend, a huge hug. "Why didn't you tell me you were in town? Oh gosh, I've missed you." He plants a kiss on her lips as Luke fake gags.

"Hey Dani." Zayn waves, and Danielle waves back and walks in my direction.

"You must be Pandora, Harry's roommate," She points at me and laughs, " I've heard so much about you. Anyone who can live in the same house as Harry for almost a year is stunning." I laugh and smile at Danielle, and soon we're both laughing.

"Liam would not shut up about you, it was Danielle this and Danielle that and OMFG Danielle breathed." Luke chimes in, and Liam turns scarlet red.

"Shut up." Liam mumbles and Zayn laughs.

"Tell me about yourself, Pandora." Danielle sits on the counter.

"She's loud, sassy, sarcastic, bitchy, and dreadful at singing and dancing." Zayn deadpans, and I shoot him a deadly glare.

"Sounds like my type of person,"  She shrugs and turns to me, "Have you met Ashlyn yet?"

"Yep.Her and Louis."

"I ship it so hard, you don't even know. I ship it harder than Zerrie."

"What the hell is Zerrie?" Zayn stops and looks at both of us.

Oh shit, he's on to us, abort mission, I repeat abort mission!

"Um, it's this lotion, for, um wrinkly people," Danielle starts, and Liam and Luke are both turning red from holding in their laughter, "And they said that they're going to ship it. . . to the Bahamas." Danielle puts down her purse as she lies.

"Yeah, wrinkles. Woo." I weakly cheer, and I give a small thumbs up to Zayn, who's rolling his eyes.

"Looks like that's not the only bullshit you've been telling Pandora. I just got a blast from Louis that said you've been telling some bull, but anyways there's a singing competition after your house." Liam puts down his phone and raises an eyebrow. "Anything you're hiding from us? Like what you and Harry did last night, perhaps?"

"Fucked." Zayn and Luke say in unison. "Duh." Danielle looks amused as she watches both of us.

"I can see it, Handora. I like it." Danielle nods, and I scoff.

"That's never going to happen."

"Pandy," Zayn starts, "Do I have to blast that damn Ellie Goulding song for you? Anything Can Happen?"