seventeen.

One month later, T- 9 hours to the midnight September 16, my birthday.

     Pandora Gray

"Oh my gosh! You must be Pandora, darling! Ah!" Valerie embraces me in a huge hug, right in the middle of the mall, where Harry dropped everyone but the boys and Gemma. "And who is your little," She points at Jenna, Nina and Ashlyn, "group?"

"I'm Nina." Nina's eyes flicker from Valerie's perfectly styled raven hair to her crystal clear blue eyes, and even to her flimsy golden sundress.  You could basically see all the boners she's given the guys in the Food Court.

"I'm Jenna,  Jenna Love." She plasters on a fake smile as she hugs Valerie.

"I'm Ashlyn, a dancer." Ashlyn obviously doesn't trust her, as she uneasily hugs her.

She seems fake.

"Damn, I want some food, what are you guys up for?" Jenna asks all of us, but Valerie looks horrified. "What's wrong, Val?"

"You eat–" She cringes, and Nina raises an eyebrow, "Fast food? And use profanity?" She whispers, simply horrified at the thought at how fucking normal people live.

Honey, shut the fuck up, please and thank you.

"Yeah,what the hell do you eat?" I ask, starting to walk over to the Wendy's, the delicious Baconator calling my name. "I can practically taste the French fries."

"I eat food only prepared by my personal chef,  Miss Kelley Rodgers. I don't eat any carbs, and this fast food court is basically just walking fat! Don't you agree, Ashline, because you're a dancer, and you mustn't eat anything unhealthy?"

Bullshit, Ashlyn likes to pig out with the rest of us. And it's Ashlyn not Ashline, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Ashlyn starts to follow me to Wendy's, and her patience is obviously thin, "It's Ashlyn, and I can eat whatever I please."

"This is going to be a long day." Nina mutters, following the rest of us to Wendy's.

       After we finally sit down, and eat (much to Val's disdain.) , we get up. "So, tomorrow's birthday girl, where are we going to go shop?" I shrug, Jenna looping her arm into mine on my right side, and Ashlyn on my left, while Nina's arm is looped in Jenna's.

"A little bit childish, don't you think?" Valerie walks right next to us, and  points at us marching down the mall hallways.

Let's hope that Valerie isn't really a bitch and she just sucks at first impressions.

"No, not really. I mean, we're all still kids at heart, right Ash?" Nina smirks and turns to Ashlyn, who nods. "We still do stupid things and smoke cigarettes, drink Cokes, and stuff our faces, but I like it."

"Seriously? I don't have time for such trivial things, with me being a model and all."

With you being a pain in the ass and all.

"It's so juvenile." Valerie gags, and Jenna rolls her eyes, obviously so done with her bullshit.

_____________________________________

T- 6 hours before the midnight of September 16, Pandy's birthday.

Harry Styles

      "So, you guys are coming to the party?" Zayn clarifies to Jesy, Leigh-- Anne, Jade and his girlfriend, Perrie, who all nod.

"Of course, she's sounds awesome, and it'll be nice seeing Ashlyn again." Jade grins, super excited.

"Plus, Pandora's a legend after the whole Miley Cryus thing." Perrie adds, "I can't wait to meet her and her friends, because Niall never shuts up about Nina." She rolls her eyes, while Niall turns red.

"It's a Disney theme, right?" Jesy asks, and Luke nods. "Dibs on Merida, fuck yes please." Jesy calls, and raises her hand excitedly.

"I IS NOW ELSA, FIGHT ME ON IT." Perrie screams, and we all laugh.

This is going to be awesome.

"We even have a special video to show at the party, don't we Zayn?" Gemma winks at Zayn, who winks back. "Yes,yes we do."

"Let me roll off who is dressing like who," Liam picks up a list off of the counter, "Zayn is Aladdin, Louis is Peter Pan, I'm Woody, Niall is Kristoff, Jenna is Aurora, Nina is Belle, Ashlyn is Jasmine, Calum is Prince Eric, Ashton is Flynn Rider, Luke is Hercules, Gem is Rapunzel, Jesy is Merida,  Jade already said she was Meg, and Leigh Anne is Tiana. Any questions?" Liam looks up like a teacher calling roll, and Louis raises his hand, "Yes?"

"Three, number one is who is Harry, two is who is Pandora, and three why the fuck did you write all that out?" Ashton laughs, and Louis  keeps a straight face.

"Mate, shut up. Harry dropped all the girls at the mall to go shopping, and the girls and Valerie will probably buy them something, and Harry won't tell us."

"Yep, it's a secret." I smirk and wink.

"Got a secret. Can you keep it?" Jade starts, and her and Gemma fist pump.

"That show is life."

_______________

T- 5 hours to the midnight of September 16, my birthday.

Pandora Gray

         "So, like, I know he's going to ask me out to be his girlfriend, he adores me." Valerie tells all of us as we all walk to the exit.

Thank the Lord, I'm so tired of her.

"We already heard that, six times." Nina sighs, glaring at Valerie.

"HARRY FUCKING STYLES WHERE HAVE YOU FUCKING BEEN!" I speech as I get out of the mall, seeing Harry in his car.

I hate Valerie.

"Hey, how was shopping Val?" He grins, ignoring my little rant.

"Fine, your friends are very childish." She whispers, trying to be discreet, but we can all fucking hear her.

"Well they're my friends, so that's cool."

"Harry, did you know that Val is an ig--" Ashlyn and I slam our hands over Jenna's mouth in the backseat, before she can continue to say what we were all thinking.

 We were thinking ignorant bitch, if you were wondering.

"Instagramar, um, yeah." I save,and Ashlyn shoots me  look that says: That's the best you could do? Really?

"Yeah."

"So, Pandy, did you have fun?"

"You sound like a dad. And I totally had fun." I lean back and roll my eyes.

_______________________________________________

A/N:

VALERIE IS A BITCH.

ENOUGH SAID, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

~ ashlyn gold xx