Chapter 5

An/ the dress above is Lisa's dress for dinner tonight ..

Lisa...

It was 7:00pm and I was really nervous about having dinner with John's brother and fiance . Today I went shopping with John at 1:24pm and he insisted that I buy myself nice things. I didn't want to spend his money but he told me if I didn't obey him I would get punished , trust me I was tempted to disobey to see what my punishment would be but I ended up settling and buying myself a red dress with nude heels and red accessories to compliment my choice of clothing. John was very happy with what I chose he told me that I looked like a queen and I blushed really hard at his compliment.

I was all ready for dinner and I sat on my bed picking up my accessories and putting them on when I heard a knock on the door , I got up and walked over to it feeling a bit shy for no reason at all . When John stepped into the room with his black suit and Rolex on his wrist I felt butterflies in my stomach .what the hell is wrong with you. I scolded myself for feeling this way about the man that practically kidnapped me abd is forcing me to be his girlfriend .at least he isn't trying to force himself on you.my inner voice reasoned . Why am I even thinking about this he probably doesn't even care about me at all, I say to myself .would someone come to your home and take you if they didn't care . My annoying inner voice shot back . "Urhhhhh!" I groaned out load not realizing it . John looked at me in shock ," all I said was that you look beautiful in the dress." He said putting his hands up in surrender ," no it's not that it's just my throat is a little dry ." I lied like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Walking down the stairs the doorbell rang and John went over to open it . A few seconds later a tall man with wide shoulders and a very toned chest with brown hair and green eyes appeared behind John and ... My ex-roommate Jade. My eyes widened when I saw her ,"Jade!" I said looking at her with a big smile on my face , John and hid brother gave us confused looks and i walked over to her and gave her a big hug . "Lisa oh my God it's so good to see you!" She said holding me at shoulder length ,"you look beautiful ." She said looking me up and down with an approving smile .

We sat at the table to have dinner and I felt a little bit better knowing that my friend Jade was here ."So Jade your getting married how does it feel ?" I asked trying to make conversation at the table,"good I guess really stressful but extremely exciting at the same time ." She side with a genuine smile on her face , this makes me smile as well.... But all good things come to an end because what John said next made me really scared.

"You would find out soon babe just wait ." He said placing his hand on my thigh under the table with a large smirk on his lips. I looked at him quickly and my eyes almost fell out of my face because of how wide they were opened .

"Oh my God, I'm so excited ." Jade said with a high pitched squeal and I could feel the heat on my cheeks at their reaction .

Marriage, you couldn't even keep your goldfish alive . You think you could keep a man girl your tripping. My inner voice said."oh shut up." I said loud enough for everyone to hear my cheeks turned a deeper shade of red when I turned to see John looking at me with a hard stare.

........"shit!"