chapter 11

Lisa...

We were on our way back home and I couldn't stop thinking about that stupid kiss the feel of his soft lips on mine was copied a million times I'm my head and I couldn't look at john in the eyes without feeling embarrassed about it ." Hey where home ." He said with a cold look and stepped out of the car and walked away , another reason I can't look him in the eyes is because of what I said to him it was my stupid inner thoughts being bitches and telling him that horrible thing . I walked into my room and threw myself on the bed falling asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow I was jet lagged and I needed to sleep for 3 days straight.

Unknown pov..

"Uhhhh yes fuck me yes right there I'm about to cum."

I was in bed fucking some slut she was a really easy lay but she is not what I want I wanted Lisa and she was with that asshole John . I should of killed him a long time ago. I slipped my dick out of the disgusting slut in my bed and stood in front of my bed ," get the fuck out of my house bitch." I said in a cold voice. She ran and scrambled all her belongings and left my room looking really angry . I looked at my phone and saw a text from John .

Touch her with your disgusting hands and I would shove your dick up your ass man .

The text read and I grinned at my phone screen ...

"Game on John ."

John...

I was beyond angry with Lisa she was being a brat all she had to do was talk to me about the kiss and we could clear things up but no she wants to make things difficult for me right now , the longer she plays these games the longer it would take for me to propose and I want to marry her before zombie makes his move to harm her , I am planning on doing it tomorrow night and when I ask her to marry me I plan to move out of this country far away from that sadistic asshole .

A knock came to my door and snapped me out of my thoughts and what I heard made my heart drop and shatter into a trillion pieces .

Lisa...
I woke up to the sound of glass shattering . I stayed quiet in my room because the last time I went out into the halls I ended up here . The sound of foot steps coming up the stairs caught my attention and I went into the closet to hide from the intruder . A man with a black mask and a black outfit came through the door and I placed my hand over my mouth to quiet down my breathing . The man looked through my things and then went down on his knees to look under the bed ,was he looking for me I thought and then his eyes snapped to the closet and I felt my breath stuck in my throat . He pushed the closet door open and grabbed my wrist," there you are princess." He said with a smirk and then he talked into his earpiece ," I got her boss ."