Chapter 24

John..
After smashing the phones Jack took them with him for further examination to try an access who was listening . I am taking Lisa to get a new phone because she was really sad when her phone was destroyed .

I've been even more worried about her because she have recovered and are doing everyday things again and I'm afraid that if zombie takes her again she would never recover making her an empty vessel with nothing left .

At the mall..
"Can I have this one ." She said pointing at an iPhone x ,"I've seen in in the tv ." She said grinning from ear to ear ," you could have this entire store Lisa ." I said looking into her eyes so she could see how serious about her I am ," na I'll just have this and a laptop ." She said grabbing the two devices from on the display tables .

I sent Lisa to pay for our items while I stood at the entrance of the store waiting for her .

Lisa..
I nervously walked over to the casher an placed all the items on the counter . A young woman who wore a dress that was so tight that her breast were popping out of the low neckline she applied a little to much makeup . She looked me up and down and started working on the cash register when she was finished she told me the price and I hand the the card that John gave me to pay with . "Excuse me ma'am can I see your ID please ." The woman behind the counter said looking at me suspiciously ,"umm why!" I asked feeling angry all of a sudden ,"do you think I would steal someone's card to pay for my items ?" I asked in disbelief ," show me your ID or I will call the police ma'am." She said raising her voice at me .

Walking to the entrance of the store I told John to come clear everything up at the counter .

He walked over to the counter and I could see he was very angry the way he clenched and unclenched his fist . " Where is your manager." He asked not even bothering with her . When she saw who it was sudden fear entered her eyes ," umm sir there is no need for that I was just making sure that someone wasn't trying to use your card without your permission." She rushed out ,"WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING MANAGER!" He yelled and everyone in the store turned to see what was going on . A man around his late 40's came out the back and when he saw John his eyes widened ," boss what is going on here ." The man said fidgeting with his fingers ," Tommy didn't I tell you if one of your employees cross me again I'll kill you ." He said dangerously low ,"yes bos-" before he could finish John pulled out his gun and shot him between the eyes , I screamed and he looked over to the woman behind the counter ," hurry up and give the lady her items ." He said calmly . When she handed me the bags he placed his hand on my lower back and started to lead me out . Stopping in his tracks he turn around and looked at the woman behind the counter.

"Your fired."