Chapter 19

This is to feed @spacekookies hoe hungry asf soo... ❤🍆😏

Lisa..
John have been so good to me since he brought me to his home and I didn't thank him at all for my stay here . I don't pay any bills or anything like that and I am going out write him a letter telling him how much I appreciate what he is doing for me , I still can't talk to anyone because of my state of trauma .

Walking into John's office I placed the letter on the table and my eyes roamed over his desk . I wish I could tell him the new found feelings I have for him but I was scared and afraid of getting hurt yet again from the likes of another man , I know it was too soon to have these thoughts about John but he have helped me more than my parents have in my whole life.

John..
After what happened between Emily and I my mind wouldn't rest I felt all kinds of stupid , why did I even go to her house I thought to myself . The guilt was eating away at me and I couldn't bring myself to tell Lisa I wouldn't know how to plus it's not like we're together or anything . Not if you want her to be with you asshole I thought at the back of my head . Walking into my office I saw a white envelope that I didn't put there myself I took the envelope into my hand and carefully pulled the top off so I could see the contents inside . There was a paper with pretty writing and I slowly read the words carefully .

Dear John,
                    This is probably not what you want right now . I know you crave to hear my voice and see my smile but I am broken and that is probably the last thing you want in your life . This letter is to thank you for everything you do for me , you were a stranger to me and you took me into your home and took care of me . Although I would never understand why you did what you did for me I owe you my life , you gave me something that my own parents failed to give me . During my horrible experience I didn't once thought about my family , I thought of you the whole time . You cared for me and you didn't even know me and I promise you that I would forever live in your favor.

                                         Love,
                                     Lisa . M

Tears rolled down my cheeks with love and guilt overflowing in my heart how could I do that to her I chose to bring her in my life why I did what I did confused me tremendously and I couldn't understand how I could be so stupid..

I have to tell her.

635 views thank you all so much y'all gonna make me cry . You really like this trash ... Anyway this was for my sick baby feel better bubs ... ❤❤💜