Chapter 18

John...
"What do you mean my brother Jack ." I said dumbfounded starring at the wall blankly , why would my brother do this to me he is my best friend i thought to myself and I gave him whatever he wanted he must be there against his will I can't see my brother betraying me like that .

I looked down at my phone for the one hundredth time today nothing was making sense to me Lisa was eating and now my brother is with the enemy . I grabbed my car keys and went downstairs to the garage . Pressing the unlock button on the keys my car beeped and I pulled the door open and settled into the driver's seat and started up the car , pulling out of the the driveway I put the address into the GPS and drove to my destination.

I pulled up outside of the house and knocked on the door waiting for it to open I placed my hands on my pockets and swallowed the lump in my throat . The door opened and she stood there with her hands folded across her chest ," what do you want John ." She said with a glare .

"Emily I'm so sorry about the way I treated you the other day." I apologized but didn't really mean it ."it's cool John ." She said with no emotion and I scratched the back of my head nervously,"can I come in ?" I asked hoping she would say yes "sure come in." She said moving aside and pulling the door open for me to enter.

I was sitting on her sofa drinking a beer that she got me when Emily walked into the room naked . I started choking on my beer and she laughed seductively ,"this is why you came over right ?" She ask and that made me think why did I come over . She walked over to me and straddle my lap throwing her head back when her clit touched my Jean covered leg , a moan escaped her lips and I couldn't take it anymore I took one of her nipple in my mouth and played with the next one with my fingers , this caused her to whimper in pleasure ,when I realized what I was doing I pushed her off and stormed out of her house and into my car .

"What have I done ?" I asked myself feeling frustrated.

Short chapter today guys promise the next one will be longer the next chapter would be in someone else's pov guess whoo .... Love ya byee❤❤