Chapter 29

John:
"What are you doing ." I said to the police officer coming towards my cell ," I am letting you go ."

Earlier that day.

Unknown character :
I was walking into the police station feeling powerful ,I know I have a lot of power here and I am going to use it to my advantage . Walking up to the front desk I state my name and reason for being here , the police officer looks at me and laugh when I told him my request , I placed my folder on the desk and pulled out three photos and the smile on his face dropped ," Now you ready to corporate ?" I asked annoyed at him . He grabbed his keys from under the desk and told me to follow him .

Lisa:
I have come to the conclusion that if John ask me to marry him I will say yes . When I look at my life now and my life back then it has really changed and I like the change .John was an amazing man and I would be happy to be his wife . I heard three knocks on my door and I jumped out of my thoughts , I walked over to it and opened it to see Jack standing there with ... Donuts  ," what are you doing here Jack ?" I asked confused but annoyed that he interrupted my thinking session ," I was wondering if you would like to go to see John ." He said smiling and I grabbed by coat and  ran out the door .

John:
"Where are you taking me man ." I said looking around . We were in a room in the back of the station it looks like no one comes in here and it's really creepy .After a few minutes we stopped walking and I see my lawyer standing there ,"what's going on ?" I asked confused ,the police officer looked at me and said " all your charges has been dropped sir you can leave ." I looked at my lawyer and he took my cuffs off ," let's go then ." He said and I followed him out . When I walked around to the front of the station I see Lisa and Jack walking in my direction and I didn't think I just ran and grabbed her in my arms trying to fight tears from escaping my eyes .

"I love you ." I whispered ..

Heyyyy guys another update for you guys .... I'm gonna try to be consistent and this story is coming to an end so let me know if you want me to do a sequel to it .❤️❤️❤️