Chapter 28

Hi guys I'm finally back I had some ups and downs these couple months but I'm finally back to finish what I started here so please enjoy

John:
"What the fuck did I do !" I yelled from my cell . I was furious and being a man with my power they will pay for pissing me off . "Call my lawyer assholes !" I shouted and kicked the tiny bed in my cell . I was pacing back and forth in my cell and horrible thoughts where clouding my mind . I did a lot of illegal things on a day to day basis so I can't tell what I'm held for here . A few hours ago Jack showed up and explained to me that everything was fine and that he was working on it ,"what the fuck does that even mean !" I yelled at him , But he just told me to wait and let him handle this .

Lisa:
It has been a couple of hours since John was taken and I couldn't help but be worried . I was also scared so I locked myself in his room . Jack came over and told me to eat and sit tight that he would be out before I knew it but he wouldn't tell me why he was being held so I didn't press any further instead I entered his walk in closet and took out one of his dress shirts placing it by my nose I took a deep breath and relax I sat back down on his bed and hugged his shirt closer to my chest feeling warm tears roll out of my eyes .

John:
It's been two fucking days and I still don't know what is going on I am on the verge of ripping one of these fuckers heads off but just as I was about to yell out profanities two cops and my lawyer walks in and a sinister grin comes across my face . I was taken into an investigation room and my lawyer sat across from me ,"sorry for coming so late John I was in Europe for business ." He said with and apologetic look on his face .I was not mad at all I just bow my head and said "why am I here ?" He pulls out a brown folder and places it on the table . " You are the main suspect in a murder John they think you killed Lorenzo Brentwood ," who the fuck is that ?" I ask puzzled, " look you know I live a messy life and I don't hide anything from you , I never killed him ." I explained to my lawyer ," I know ." He said ," But whoever killed this man wanted it to look like you did it , your prints are on the murder weapon ." He said looking through his phone . "What the fuck do we have to do now ." I said feeling anger rising inside me ," you let me do my fucking job ." He said smiling at me .