Chapter 17

The story..
"my mother struggled to get on the other side of the door but it was helpless the sound of my screams broke her heart and she tried really hard to save me .

My step father had me over his lap with no panties , he spanked me really hard and pinched my butt with his fingernails . After the 20th spank he pushed two fingers into my core and I screamed in agony he then started thrusting in and out of me until blood began to run down my pale legs , he took my virginity that day and after that day it only got worst From there .

Lisa..
Amanda's story made me angry sad and exhausted at the same time , she was a victim and had lost her virginity in a cruel way like myself , I looked at her with dried tears and got up from my chair . " See you next week Lisa ." She said getting up as well and walking out of the room . I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge taking out ingredients to make a sandwich ,"Are you going to eat? " John said making me jump in fear ," sorry for scaring you but you haven't eaten in weeks and now your making a sandwich ." He said with happy eyes and I looked at him with my dead ones and took a bite from my ham sandwich . After eating the whole sandwich I turned on my heels and walked out of the room .

I got in bed after my shower and grabbed the book and pen from my night stand and started writing my story , after Amanda told me her story I started wringing my own it helps to get all the pain out and put it on paper .

John..
" Jack she ate a whole fucking sandwich man that is a huge deal I see progress ." I said happily into the phone , I was in my home office and Jack called to find out how Lisa was going ," that is great man but I have some bad news for you." He said his voice going 2 times darker ," give me the news Jack ." I said with a sigh and passed my hand over my face . " Zombie is in Europe and right now he is with someone that could destroy our whole operation ." Jack said and I could hear the slight fear in his voice ," who?" I asked curious to know the man who had all this power over me ...

"Your brother."he said with a pained voice .

An/ so I have school Monday and I'm super nervous I'm an anti social and I probably wouldn't have any friends ...
But my book has almost 500 reads *screams* I can't believe it. Byeeee