Chapter 23

Lisa...
Today I am going to meet John's parents and I am super nervous . His father knows about what happened to me and I am afraid he would see me as a used piece of trash .

Inner Lisa ..
Cause you are, if you had just left me alone to deal with him you wouldn't be feeling this way but noOo ...

John..
Lisa and I have been working on our relationship for the past week and i am barely able to keep my feelings inside . When I see her smile I want to see it over and over again .

Walking out of my building I cross the street to the Starbucks , pushing the door open I feel a vibration in my pocket .

I looked down at my phone and saw two text messages I opened the messages app and saw

Lisa: dinner tonight

Daddy:ofc baby just be ready

Lisa:okay❤

Opening the next message the smile on my face vanished

Unknown:hello brother I know you are very busy but I just wanted to let you Know that you have to watch your back I'm coming for you ...... And her .

The pain I felt in my chest was unbearable, I called Jack and told him to meet me at my house so he could track the phone that sent the message.

"I can't track the phone man , whoever is working with your brother is good at hiding . "He say looking at the screen of his laptop ,"FIND HIM!" I yelled throwing my phone across the room . The phone shattered and I walked over to it seeing a wire coming out of the broken phone ,"Jack what is this ." I said holding the phone up by the wire ," looks like a bug in your phone it could show where you are and listen to your phone conversations ." He said taking the phone from my hand .

Running out of my home office I run to Lisa's room , I pushed her door open and saw her listening music on her phone . I grabbed the device out of her hand and smashed it ," oh my God John what's going on ." She squealed and I saw the familiar wire and looked at her .

"There listening." I said with clenched fist.

An/ I'm almost at 1k thank you all so much ❤❤