Chapter 13

John..

I was going crazy, where does he have her , what is he doing to her , how do I find her . I was asking myself  thousands of questions I could feel my blood pressure rising by the second .

I was at the private investigator's house and I was very angry ,"where could he have taken her !" I screamed in frustration , I was getting less and less sleep every night and I wouldn't rest until she was safe with me .

The inner Lisa..

I was in zombies house and I wanted to kill him with my bare hands , the thought of that makes me smirk I could think of thousands of ways to kill the bastard but my only thought right now is to survive my stay here until John figures out where I am . " Hey sexy mind if I use your phone ." I ask him touching his shoulder seductively with a sexy grin on my face . " I don't think you have my trust for that yet sweetheart ." I pulled my hand away from his shoulder like I was burned from the nickname he just called me , I felt sick and got up ,"where is your bathroom ."  I said coldly and looked at him for an answer,"it's down the hall." He responded and I walked off before he could talk to me again .

I went to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my hair I've been here for about four days to be exact and I was giving up hope that John would come for me , I could also feel Lisa fighting to take over but I wouldn't let her she is to weak to handle this kind of thing . The sound of the bathroom door opening caught my attention and I pulled the curtains away a little to see who was in the bathroom with me and what I saw made jaw drop .

An/ very short update but I really wanted to give you guys something to read tonight lol and omggg 265 reads what the hell thank you all so much ❤❤❤