Plan in Action

Chapter 3-

MITCH'S POV

The glass walls dropped, releasing the stampede of players. Shouts were heard from all around. Me and Jerome flew to a chest like other players. I reached one, quickly grabbing the inventory.

A apple, two sticks, 8 leather, and gunpowder. Not bad. At least I know that I can craft a leather chest plate and at least have some form of armor. Me and Biggums ran for the mountains.

Once we were at a safe distance, Jerome and me checked each others inventory. He had 4 iron, so with my two sticks, we made ourselves a iron sword each. Nice. He had two steaks, one of which I got.

"I have two gunpowder and you have one. If we can collect some sand and hope that others have gunpowder, we can make some TNT." He pointed out.

I grinned. "Yeah. We can blow Adam and Ty right out of the game! And we'll go after Sub and Ross later. They don't seem very skilled in this, so they aren't much of a threat." I said. Jerome nodded. "Let's check around for a chest in case it has more stuff we need." He said.

I hurried and crafted me a leather chest plate. We both checked around the border of the games. We found two chests. Not much. Some wheat, 3 gold ingots, and a potato in one. In the other were a few arrows, but no bow, and a wooden shovel. "Aw, they're crap chests." I said.

"Wait, I see someone." Jerome said, shushing me. It was a boy with a creeper jacket. He was solo. "I got this one." Jerome said, stealth mode activated. I nodded. Giving a battle cry, Jerome surprised the boy and attacked with his iron sword. He was out.

"Hey, he dropped some food and a iron pick. He had iron booties too!" Jerome explained. "Was he a beginner or something? Didn't even have a weapon?" I asked. "Hey, a pick can be a weapon. Have you ever had one of these bad boys driven into your skull?" He asked. I laughed.

"Let's look around some more. Attack everyone!" I shouted, racing around to find more chests and players to attack. I was confident I would be the top bacca again. I was the champ, only sharing the title with Biggums.

--------

ROSS'S POV

I quickly followed Sub after grabbing everything I could out of the chests. A wooden sword and 4 carrots. Greaaaaat. We sprinted up a hill opposite than where Mitch and Jerome ran. Sky and Ty aren't too far off though. They're probably past the big trees next to us.

Once we stopped, making sure no one could attack us, I asked my partner "Hey, what kind of items did ya get?" Sub looked at me. Oh yeah, he doesn't talk...

"Ok, um, show me." I said. Sub nodded, holding what he had. I saw leather, a gold ingot, cocoa beans, and some wood. I chuckled. "Better than what I got. You should make yourself a sword so we can fight others." Sub nodded. He turned around, though, and mined cobblestone by hand and crafted a stone sword. Why hadn't I thought of that?

After a while of walking around and not finding anything and no talking, Sub turned to the left and stared at something. I looked to where he was looking. It was a solo player, holding a bow. I got ready to attack. "Get him from both sides?" I suggested.

But Sub shook his head. Thankfully the player hasn't seen or heard us yet. "Well, what's the plan then?" I asked. Sub didn't respond. He just ran right at him. I could hear a yelp of surprise from the boy as he noticed the charging Sub.

He only had time to shoot a arrow, and missing, before Sub knocked him off his feet with the sword. Before the boy could regain his balance, Sub fished the job with a few slashes at his chest.