Love My Enemy

TYS POV

I grinned as Jason placed us on the roof top of the HQ. The swords in my hands nearly slipped out of my grip due to relief.

'It's almost over. I'm coming Sky...'

"Ty, how are we going to get you in from here? The doors are no doubt blocked off." Mitch asked. "And they all know you're trying to get in now, they're probably swarming on the inside!" Jerome added.

I kneeled down to catch my breath. I looked up at the night sky. There has to be a way to get past them all without fighting.

My sight drew down to the top we were standing on. It was solid chiseled stone. Block by block they kept me away from my goal. My love.

My thoughts lead me no where and out of frustration I punched the ground I was kneeling on. Dust and dirt came up as a fine powder from between the cracks of the stone. I looked at it as it settled. An idea came along.

I stood up. "I have an idea." I said. I was worth a shot. The others watched as I dropped one sword and rose the other, the tip of it pointing to the ground.

Both hands were gripped tightly around the handle and with all my might I aimed and thrusted the blade down.

It slid right in the crack between the blocks with success. Using the last of its use, I pulled the sword as a leverage to loosen a block. It came right up out of place. I kicked it away and allowed the sword to disintegrate due to being worn out.

"Smart idea." Jason praised. I nodded, wiping my hands together. I swiped up the other sword and seethed it. I had a feeling I might need it very soon.

Mitch looked in the hole I made. "Someone is gonna have to fix ventilation because you managed to get it out from an air vent." He said.

I grinned a bit. "That's even better. We can crawl in the vents so we won't be noticed." I said. Just our luck! Jerome swung his legs over the side. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go."

We dropped ourselves and managed to fit ourselves in the vents. The metal was cold to touch and cobwebs littered the place.

"Anybody know where we're going in the first place?" Mitch asked. I looked back at him. "I think we should split up. We'll get things done quicker if we do." I instructed.

"Then me and Mitch will go and find Seto to inform him. He should be in the meeting room if I'm right. He's always there." Jerome suggested.

"Good idea. Jason, how about you go find out where some of the others are and tell them the situation. Show them you're ok." I said. I felt like a general again. This is a battle. We all have to work to win.

Jason nodded. "Right. And Ty... You go do what you have to do." He said. I looked at him intently. "I will. Move out." And with that, we separated.
-------
SKYS POV

I sat under Subs desk, staring out the window into the night sky. It was so pretty with all the stars out like this. We were no where near the city and the faint glow of light coming from the base kinda ruined it, but other than that the scenery would've been perfect.

Would've been.

The fact that the man I trusted and loved with everything I was is here again tore me up. I sat with my back stiffened. It still hurt.

Did Ty watch me get hurt that day? Did he LET me get hurt? What if he just stood there and watched? He didn't care for me so what's to say he didn't?

But even if he did, I still couldn't completely hate him. Sure he went behind our backs, got dozens of recruits killed, and probably kidnapped Jason. But I couldn't help but still want him back.