Back at the Base...

SUBS POV

"Oh my Notch, Sub, it's so awesome!" Sky exclaimed, holding his newly fixed gold sword as close as he could without hurting himself on the blade.

Since he had worn his new sword down by a large scale, I decided to fix it up on an anvil. I knew he would be happy with it.

By now Sky could sit up and move around by himself, but he still gets pains sometimes. I make sure to be there as much as I can to help him out, all the while getting close to him.

I sat on the edge of his bed, watching as he observed his sword. "It's just like new! Man, I can't wait to use this when I'm back on my feet."

I gave a nod. Right then, Seto walked into the room. He gave me a small, knowing smile. "Hey you two. How are you holding up, Sky?" He asked.

"I'm feeling better now that Sub was nice enough to fix up the awesomest sword in Minecraftia." Sky answered.

"Glad to hear. Don't forget, I'm the one who put the enchantments on it." Seto said. Sky grinned. "Oh yeah." He said. Why does he have to be so cute? "Thanks for that, Seto. I never got to properly thank you for it."

Seto then checked Sky's back over. "Well the bruising is going away finally. Give it a few more days and you'll be able to move around freely." He announced. "2 days tops."

Sky grinned as he lowered his shirt back down. "Finally. I'm sick of laying in this bed all day. At least I had Sub to make the last few days bearable." He said.

My face warmed up a bit at his appreciation. Since Ty isn't around anymore, me and Sky have gotten closer. "Bestest friends." As Sky put it.

Seto turned to me, then Sky again. By the smile on his face, I could tell he thought about my suggestion. "So, Sky, me and Sub have been talking and-"

"You and him are running away to get married, then live in the mountains to raise sheep?"* Sky finished for him, spurring out random nothingness.

Though I did grin at the smile across his face. It was so damn adorable.

It was so great to see him smiling brightly again even after what happened. I felt less guilty and more happy knowing that I'm the one that made him happy.

Seto closed his eyes in annoyance. "No, Sky, we are not." He sighed.

Sky grinned. "Good, 'cause we're suppose to do that." He joked, grabbing my wrist. Did he know how much that made my stomach jump for joy?

Seto shook his head in disbelief. "I almost forgot how weird you are now that you're on bed rest." He said.

"No, what I was trying to say was this: we talked and I think I chose who should be the leader for Sky Army while you're out."

"Wait, I thought you said 2 days tops? I won't go right back to work?" Sky asked, confused.

"I don't want you to stress yourself with all this weight on your shoulders. Don't forget about the concussion and the fact that your back is still hurting. The stress will stop you from doing work properly." Seto said.

"Oh... Well I'm not complaining. Who is it?" Sky asked, playing with the tip of his sword. I glanced up at Seto with hope.

Seto gave me a grin. "Well, after talking for a bit over... some things, we talked about the temporary leader. And I think the decision is clear."

"You mean it's-"

"Yeah. It's Sub."
------
(A/N: Guys I'm officially obsessed withSupernatural now, help.

*- me and my friend had a very weird conversation and we ended up with an agreement that we were going to do this when we get older.
Don't ask how that came to be...)