five - "bibbity bobbity back the fuck up"

"How about we take it in turns," he suggests as he scribbled down the third rule

"How about we take it in turns," he suggests as he scribbled down the third rule. His handwriting was pretty much illegible but I'm sure I could remember them all anyway. He was sat on the edge of his bed while I sat underneath my sheets. "You take down the washing one week and I can the next?"

"Whatever," I say through a yawn and he wrote down the washing schedule. There was a washroom on the bottom floor where you could wash clothes since we didn't have one in our dorms.

"What about food?"

"I love it. Personally I'm not a fan of fish."

"No, I mean, what are we doing for food," he clarified with an eye roll. I had made the last hour difficult for him, so it doesn't surprise me he was starting to get annoyed.

"I'll grab food when I'm out, or we can order takeout I guess," I shrug and he nods, writing that down too. "Neither of us can bring back people to have sex with, either. This is. . . This dorm is like the temple where we get peace."

"It's difficult to get peace when you open your mouth," he mutters under his breath and I shoot him a pathetic glare. I was too tired for this and another yawn escapes my mouth. He drops his pen on his paper. "We'll finish this in the morning. You should probably sleep."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You've made me stay up for another hour and now you're telling me when I can go to sleep," I scoff. "Finish the damn rules before I shove that pen down your ear."

He picks his pen up again with a sigh, "I was just trying to be nice. I don't know if you've ever heard of that word. . . nice."

"I might not be a fucking dictionary but I think I know basic vocabulary like nice."

Ten minutes later, we've written down six rules for the dorm and he pins it up on the pin board, along with our class timetables. He smiles in satisfaction before ripping out another page in his notebook, scribbling something down before putting it on the nightstand that separates our beds.

"That's my number, too."

"Is this your way of hitting on me? Because I'm not interested, your personality is almost as ugly as your face."

"You're impossible," he sighs dramatically with an annoyed eye roll as he sits on his bed. "I gave you my number incase you need to text me. To ask what I want for dinner or whatever."

"With that attitude, you're getting fuck all for dinner," I raise my eyebrows and bite back a triumphant smirk at his annoyed expression.

"Whatever. Goodnight, Mango."

"Call me Mango again and I'll throw you out of the window."

The next day, I meet Britt in the morning and we eat out in a café around the corner from uni. Brad had early classes so had already left by the time I woke up, which I wasn't mad about at all.