thirty five - "you couldve given me a blow job"

"Brad's downstairs waiting for you," Daniel says through the gap in my door and I smile, putting on my slippers and going downstairs to see Brad dressed in some dark blue trousers with a long, brown plaited belt holding them up as well as wearing ...

"Brad's downstairs waiting for you," Daniel says through the gap in my door and I smile, putting on my slippers and going downstairs to see Brad dressed in some dark blue trousers with a long, brown plaited belt holding them up as well as wearing a nude button up.

I engulf him in a hug, which he happily returns and I move away, "Merry belated Christmas."

"It's not that belated," he chuckles, holding me at arms length. "It's only the day after boxing day."

"We could've seen each other on boxing day but someone decided to get hungover," I give him a pointed look and he chuckles. My mother comes bouncing down the hallway moments later, causing me to move away from Brad.

"How is my favourite boy?" She coos as she hugs him tightly, squeezing his cheeks and he laughs at her.

"I'm fine, thank you."

"Margo has been telling me all about you!" She tells Brad and I scowl at her. I had confided into her the fact that I had feelings towards Brad and she was overjoyed, practically planning the wedding.

"I heard she's my biggest fan," Brad teases me and I give him the middle finger, causing him to chuckle.

"I'll leave you to it, then," my mum decides. "You've got some presents to exchange."

I smile at her as she bounces off to the front room where Carl is watching Christmas movies still. I guide him upstairs into my room, avoiding the starts dangling down from the ceiling that almost hits us as we walk up. He sits on the edge of my bed nervously, waiting for his presents.

"Close your eyes, no peaking. I want it to be a surprise," I tell him, giddy with excitement but he doesn't close his eyes.

"If you're gonna get naked for me, I wanna be able to see it," he teases me and I whack his arm lightly, causing him to chuckle.

He eventually closes his eyes and I go over to my wardrobe, pulling out his present and demanding him to put his arms out so he can hold it. It was too big to wrap so as soon as he touched it, he'd know what it is.

"Okay, are you ready?" I bite my lip nervously as I hold his present in my hand.

"No, I'm not ready," he comments sarcastically and I kick his leg. "I'm kidding! Of course I'm ready."

I place the present in his hands and his eyes open instantly, a grin spreading on to his face before it drops off.

"You're kidding me, right?" He asks, his eyes wide and my heart skips a beat. Does he not like the present? What I do if he doesn't like it?

"If you don't like it, I can get another one—"

"No, Margo, I love it! No way is this real," he moves the guitar in his hands, flipping it over so that he can read the writing on the instrument.