Chapter Fourteen

"So it's Jackson," I said, pointing at the guy standing in front of me on my left before pointing at the one on my right. "And you're Jasper, right?"

The two boys looked at each other, both sporting the same surprised expression. They had the same crinkle on their foreheads, the same scoff of disbelief, and the same stare. It wasn't really shocking since they were identical twins. And when I said identical, I meant they had the same shaggy blond hair, the same mischievous brown eyes, the same thin lips, and they were even wearing the same black v-neck shirt and blue jeans.

"It's definitely a fluke," Jasper said.

Jackson nodded, "Close your eyes for a second please."

"Why?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Nobody gets who's who right the first time," Jasper explains. "So it's definitely a fluke."

"Geez. Sorry I got your names right then?"

"Just close your eyes," Jasper impatiently ordered.

"Please," Jackson added.

I shrugged and closed my eyes. I heard the light shuffles of feet in front of me. I lightly drummed my fingers against my skin as I waited.

"There. Done. Open your eyes now."

I opened my eyes and saw the two boys looking at me eagerly. I raised both of my eyebrows. I turned to the guy on my left, "Like I said. You're Jackson."

I slightly turned my head and looked at Jasper's eyes, "And you're Jasper."

"Wrong," Jasper pouted. Jackson was already smiling, clearly amused at what was happening.

"No, I'm not," I said.

"Prove it," Jasper challenged.

"I-I just know," I replied.

"What are you guys doing?" Harry said, putting an arm around my waist. He handed me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks. Erm... we're playing guess which twin is which, I think," I answered. "Jasper's being a spoilsport though."

"And you're winning. You are right, Elle. I am Jackson," Jackson said.

"You doofuses know she has seer blood, right?" Louis said. He was leaning on the counter next to the fridge. A cup of tea was in his hand.

"And that she is our next lead seer?" Ally added before she resumed eating the pancakes on her plate.

"So that counts as cheating," Jasper concluded.

We were in my kitchen, having some breakfast. After Louis and I's talk in my room where he placed a protection rune on my neck, we headed straight down. Harry was immediately by my side when he saw me while Louis stood protectively in front of me.

The three of us kind of just stood there for a couple of seconds, assessing the reactions of my visitors to my scent. Harry's arm was wrapped protectively around my waist while I looked at the people standing in my living room.

There were three guys and one girl. All three boys looked like they could snap me in two with a flick of their wrists. On the other hand, the girl was really small. She barely made it past the shoulders of the guy next to her.

"Hey," Harry whispered beside me. He seemed like he was satisfied that no one was looking at me like they wanted to eat me. I guess Louis' non-tattoo was working.

I turned my eyes to his, "Good morning, Harry."

He smiled at me then kissed my forehead, "How are you feeling?"