Chapter 30

KEIRA'S POV

I stared at her as she drew circles on her flat tummy.

"You've got to be joking. I drew that for my baby and my baby alone. Plus, you don't look like you're pregnant." Kunot-noo kong sabi sakanya and I looked at her tummy. I couldn't see any baby bump there considering that she's wearing something that hugged her body perfectly. There's no way I will miss a baby bump when I see one.

"I am pregnant." I gave her a straight face.

"Yeah? Congratulations then."

"You're not going to ask who the father is?"

"No. Not interested." I waved at her dismissingly at itinuon ko na ulit ang atensiyon ko sa TV. Anong oras ba uuwi si Ran para umalis na tong babaeng to dito? Kinuha ko ang phone ko and texted Ran na andito ang babae niya.

"It's Kyran." She said out of the blue after a few moments.

"Sorry. What?" I'm not really paying much attention to her dahil nanunuod ako.

"I'm carrying Kyran's child." I played with my tongue and thought about what she said. As much as I want to deny it, it actually pissed me off even if I know the truth. Pinatay ko ang TV at ibinagsak sa center table ang remote. Tinitigan ko siya direkta sa mga mata. I can tell that that made her uncomfortable. I've been told countless times that I can make anyone uncomfortable just by staring at them.

"Is that why you came here for?" Diretsang tanong ko sakanya.

"Yes."

"Do you have any reason why you're telling this to me? I thought you will wait for Ran and you will discuss this with him? Have you gone mad and see me as Kyran?"

"Of course not!!"

"Then why?"

"I'm just telling you this so that you will stay out of our way!" Ibinagsak niya ang mga kamay niya sa center table. I smirked at her.

"So, you're telling me na nakakasagabal ako sainyong dalawa so you came here and told me that you're pregnant with his child for me to fuck off? Is that what this is?"

"Yes!"

"And you seriously think that I will do just that?"

"Do you want to ruin a family then?" She smugly asked me.

"I will not be ruining any family here, Zandra. If anything, you will be the one who'll ruin mine." I told her honestly.

"Wha-what are you talking about?"

"I'm pregnant with Ran's child." I didn't tell her a joke but she obviously took it as one and laughed at me. I stood up and let the throw pillow fall on the floor. Namutla siya habang nakatingin sa tiyan ko. I thought that was enough kaya naupo na ako ulit.

"Since you're already here, I want to ask you something." She just stared at me. I think she's still in shock.

"Why did you hire those Japanese assassins? Why did you do that on the elevator? And why do you have to send me those insects? Don't you know that I almost lost our baby during the incident at the elevator? Did you know that? Huh??" By the end of my question, I'm already gritting my teeth as I remembered what I've been through because of her. I should be killing her right now for all I care but she mentioned that she's pregnant. I can't be sure if that's a lie or not but I don't want to endanger a child's life. I'm not sure if it is her child's life or mine.