Chapter 13

I tightly held an ice pack to my cheek where Hitoshi punched me. Recovery girl healed most of my wounds, the bruise included but suggested that I still ice it anyways. Hitoshi had to return to his class to cheer them on after our little episode. Heh, he really beat the crap out of me, I'm lucky Tokoyami doesn't do hand to hand combat considering the way his fight is looking right now, I'll be fighting him next. And then if I win it...

"You better be f****** ready to fight me!"

Katsuki stormed up to me and yanked me out of my chair.

"Bakugou! Be careful she's injured!"

Katsuki froze and stared at my bruised face and slapped the ice pack out of my hands.

"Injured my a**! She's f****** fine!"

He turned his attention to me and smirked, resting his hands on his hips.

"You took a beating princess, but you still won. Anyways, just don't let Tokoyami's f****** bird get close to you."

"I-"

"Yeah, yeah, you know already I'm just f******* saying!"

He stormed off causing a smile to grow onto my face. A lot of people see Katsuki as a jerk because he is of course, but he's really just a hot head who goes too far sometimes. I should go get some food before my next fight. I get up and make my way to the concession stands. The lines basically wrapped around the entire coliseum! Forget this, there's no way I'll make it in time for my next fight. I sigh and rub the back of my neck, a habit I picked up from a certain Shinsou. I guess I'll just go back and see if anyone has anything that I can eat.

"Hey! Charlie!"

Izuku ran up to me with a huge smile on his face, his hand was wrapped in bandages and his cheek had bandaids all over it. I mean, about a month ago I'd be surprised, but by now it's just normal.

"Oh hey, Izuku!"

He stopped in front of me and looked at all of the concession stands.

"Are you hungry?"

I nod quickly, maybe he has some food I can indulge on?

"There's a vendor over there specifically for students, the line is super short I just came from there!"

He spoke quickly and pointed behind him.

"Ah! Thanks!"

He walked with me to the stand and waited in line with me.

"So, that was a pretty crazy fight you had."

"Says you! Your fight with Shoto was freaking insane!"

He laughed and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Haha, yeah it was a bit crazy."

"Yeah, Hitoshi put up a good fight, it was nothing like when we sparred."

Izuku's eyes widened and he looked towards me quickly.

"You guys sparred?!"

"Yeah dude, after I hung up with you that day you were at the beach, I went running and saw him at the park!"

He nodded and soon enough I was at the cash register.

"A fruit bowl please!"

I hand the woman my money as she passed me my bowl and a fork, I immediately began digging in, feeling my energy slowly return. Kirishima sprinted up to us with panic on his face.

"It's your turn, Charlie!"

The flip, where did time even go?

"Alright, hold my fruit Izuku."

I take off in the direction of the tunnel to the field and wait for a few minutes before Present Mic called me on the field. This might be a little easier? Maybe? No? I have no flipping clue. I walked onto the field and came face to face with Tokoyami.

"READDDYYYY!!!! FIGHT!"

Dark Shadow immediately rushes towards me, I lift my hands up and suck it into the other dimension and release it behind me. Its quick momentum causes it to keep going forward and slam into the concrete wall behind me. I quickly phase in front of Tokoyami as he blocks his face.

"Hand-to-hand isn't your strong suit huh?"

I quickly grab his arm and phase us to the border, before I can push him over, Dark Shadow quickly flies at me, knocking me a few feet away. I watch as Tokoyami sprints to the middle of the field, probably trying to get as far as possible.

"I know you're like a bird or something but that's not gonna fly."

I phase behind him and grab onto his shirt with both of my hands and phase back to the border. I heave him over my head and throw him across.

"YET AGAIN, WOOD CHARLIE HAS WON!!!"

I hear the crowd go wild as I fall to my knees. A weird flooding feeling fills my head as I rest on the back of my heels. I'm so freaking nauseous. Tokoyami walks up to me and helps me back onto my feet.

"You did well Charlie, is your quirk making you nauseous?"

The two of us leave the arena and I feel myself stumble a bit.

"Y-Yeah, believe it or not, going in and out of different dimensions really takes a lot out of you physically. I'd like to be able to use it more though."

He nodded and stayed silent for a few minutes as we walked down the long tunnel. Every now and then he'd grab my sleeve and pull me to where I was walking straight.

"I suggest you get to recovery girl quick, after all, you'll probably be fighting Bakugou after this."

I physically hear myself gulp in nervousness as I nod and turn down another corridor that'd lead me to her makeshift nurse's office. Maybe she can prescribe me with some anti-nausea pills? Soon enough I'm at her office and I take a seat on one of the cots.

"What do you need sweetie?"

She walked over and gently placed her hand on top of mine.

"I'm really nauseous and dizzy, it's a side effect of my quirk and I need to fight again soon."

She quickly disappeared behind a wall and came back with a bottle of pills and a Powerade.

"I'm going to write you up a slip to be able to use these, you're the dimension girl right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"That's what I thought, they made me do a lot of research over you when you got accepted. I'm sure you're aware of how dangerous your quirk can be on you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Take two right now and one immediately after your fight."

I nod and take the pills as she finishes filling up a slip.

"And drink this slowly."

I sit in her office for a while slowly drinking my Powerade, once it was empty I threw the bottle out and she dismissed me to get ready for my fight with Katsuki.

"Oh man, I'm fired up!"