Chapter 23

As I entered Class 1-A, all I could hear were the angry screams and loud laughs from Katsuki's section of the room. I smile immediately as I walk over to his desk to see what all of the ruckus was. When I got there, I was less than ready for what I saw. Katsuki sat there with his hair nicely groomed to the side and a look that could kill adorned on his face.

"Katsuki! What happened?!"

I laugh loudly and lean my arm against the fuming blonde.

"F*** OFF!"

His hair poofed back up into its spiky blonde mess and I immediately die laughing and lean my body against his desk. After a few minutes, he grabbed my wrist and stood up to stand in front of me.

"Come on, we have to talk."

I nod and follow as he pulled me out of the classroom. I quickly look down the hallway and see if Toshi and Aizawa were in sight. Apparently, they had something to do before class in regards to his hero costume.

"What happened over the week?"

His calm voice surprised me as he stood in front of me with crossed arms.

"Well, Aizawa had us camp and constantly had us fight and spar each other, oh and I fought Aizawa a few times."

He rolled his eyes and ran his hands through his hair in aggravation.

"No, that's not what I'm talking about. Did that f*cker hurt you?"

I giggle and look at Katsuki's feet, he raised a brow at me as I blushed to myself.

"Nope! Actually, the week of camping was our first week as a couple!"

Katsuki's eyes widened as he leaned back on the heels of his feet.

"Oh? I guess camping is a good way to get down and dirty."

"Katsuki!"

He chuckled and looked down the hallway, I followed his gaze and see Aizawa and Toshi walking side by side with each other.

"Come on princess, we better get to our seats."

I follow Katsuki back into the classroom and immediately sit down in my designated seat next to Shoto.

"How was your internship?"

I asked and he raised his brows at me and smiled softly.

"You didn't hear about it?"

Hear about what? I was in the woods all week and I could only call and text my mom to let her know I'm actually alive.

"No...what happened?"

Mineta turned around in his seat in front of me and stared with wide eyes. This rat always makes me so flipping uncomfortable.

"You mean you didn't hear?!?"

I sigh and rub my temples with my hands and look at Shoto helplessly.

"Obviously not, now can either if you fill me in, please?"

"Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida had a run in with the hero killer Stain!"

I felt my mouth drop as I turned to the two-toned boys and softly set my hand on his left hand. I immediately felt his warmth spread through my body as I stared into his eyes.

"Are you serious? Are you three okay? Well obviously, considering you're all here, but mentally."

Shoto smiled softly and looked at his hands as he pulled away from me.

"Yes, there's no need to worry Charlie. Who did you intern with?"

Shoto was always nice to talk to, especially early in the morning.