Chapter 31

My body slammed onto the cold ground below me. The second I look at my surroundings, I run over to Katsuki who immediately took me in his arms and pushed me behind him.

"What the h*ll do you guys want with me?!"

He screamed and held tightly onto my hand. I clutched the back of his shirt, I hate this feeling. I feel so weak, so dependent and I f*cking hate it! I reached my hand out and saw Akryo spark briefly. I couldn't force it open, all of my power was drained from me.

"We're giving you another chance, to restart your goal!"

Shigaraki cackled in front of us and I quickly peered from behind Katsuki. His red eyes narrowed on me and he quickly started walking towards us. Katsuki shoved me behind him but Shigaraki quickly pushed Katsuki aside with such force, the teen was pushed on the ground.

"YOU!"

Shigaraki grabbed me from the front of my tank top and pulled me closer to him. He lifted his pinky up and smiled menacingly at me.

"You're the brat that stopped me at the mall! You're the one that tackled me, oooooh you're in for it!"

I flinched back as he used his other hand to trace a single finger down my cheek. I shivered, he made me feel so...disgusting.

"HEY BASTARD! GET YOUR CRUSTY *SS FINGERS OFF OF HER!"

Katsuki tried to run to me but was stopped by Kurogiri.

"Now...should I kill her now? Or maybe...."

I felt tears sting my eyes as he used his finger to trace down my side and make small circles on my stomach. A two-toned arm blocked my vision as he grabbed onto Shigaraki's wrist and tried to pry him off of my shirt.

"What are you doing Dabi?!"

A deep voice cut off my train of thought as I looked at the patchwork man, who I now know as Dabi.

"Why the f*ck would you do something like that? You're not going to get the boy to comply if you harass her in front of him."

He spoke quietly, I knew the two of us were the only one that heard him.

"Fine. But I'm going to later."

He hissed at Dabi and I felt tears begin to silently fall down my face. Shigaraki released me and pushed me backward, I stumbled but gained my footing.

"AGH I SWEAR I'LL F*CKING KILL YOU!! GET THE F*CK OFF OF ME!"

I looked at Katsuki who was pressed to the ground with thick silver cuffs binding his hands. Those are quirk suppressants, aren't they? Katsuki wriggled aggressively as the villains picked him up and strapped him to a chair the same way they did during the Sports Festival.

"Katsuki!"

I tried to move towards him but was quickly pulled back into a hard chest. I felt myself shake as I turned to see Dabi staring down at me.

"You don't want to do that beautiful."

No.

"No, p-please don't call me that."

He turned me around by my wrist and slammed my chest down on the bar counter. I felt cool metal wrap around my wrists as he pulled my arms behind me.

"DON'T F*CKING TOUCH HER YOU DEFORMED PIECE OF SH*T!!"

I heard Katsuki screaming from a few feet away as I screwed my eyes shut. I felt Dabi run his hand down my side and pull out my phone from my pocket.